Constructed in the 1920s, Cropley House has recently been renovated completely and is not amongst the premier wedding venues in the area. Spread across 5-acre of parkland in the Shire of Baulkham Hills, Cropley House wedding venue Sydney, is offering a breathtaking backdrop for couples to be married in a rustic and historic venue. The classic Georgian-era architecture, coupled with contemporary facilities make Cropley House a ravishingly exquisite wedding destination.
Facilities and Capacity
Cropley House wedding venue Sydney is offering several elegant and graceful spaces for couples to host their wedding ceremony and reception.
• Victoria Room has been newly renovated and can accommodate a total of 180 guests in a seated reception setting. It comes with all the features of a perfect function room. With abundant natural light, this pillarless room offers a versatile space that can be decorated and used different ways. Space directly opens onto the undercover balcony and comes with its bridal room. The Victoria room also has direct access to the front entrance and bathrooms nearby.
• Elizabeth Room is just adjacent to the undercover balcony. The floor-to-ceiling windows make sure that the entire space is naturally lit. With a capacity of 180 guests, this pillarless room can be easily adapted according to any given theme. The high ceilings adorn stunning chandeliers. Space also comes with its bridal room.
• Situated on the highest floor of Cropley House wedding venue Sydney, this beautiful function space overlooks the gardens of the estate. Cropley Room I and II offer an idyllic space for intimate weddings. This space is equally suited to wonderfully host up to 90 guests in its generously lit ambience.
• View Rooms offer a magnificent view of the estate and the gardens of Cropley House. Perfect for hosting a group of 90 guests, this room provides an open space with high ceilings that can be moulded to host a variety of different functions. These spaces are also available for use, both separately, as well as together.
For those couples who are looking for an outdoor wedding, the garden area at the Cropley House wedding venue Sydney, offers an enchanting, picturesque and pleasing ambience. The garden area can also be used as a pre-function area. A delightful gazebo is perfectly placed to enable the guests to watch as the couple enter holy matrimony.
• Speaker preparation and 2 “green rooms” rooms are available.
• The venue is fully air-conditioned.
• Direct loading dock & coach accessibility is provided.
• On-site parking is available.
• Wheelchair access
• Breakout area and Outdoor undercover balcony options are available.
• 450 people can be catered.
• On-site executive chef, kitchen & venue operations team is at service.
• There are on-site commercial kitchen facilities.
• Diversified restaurant-quality menus
• Beverage selection option is available.
• Dietary requirements are available.
The Cropley House wedding venue Sydney provides personalised packages to serve all needs of its clients. To know more about the packages, fill the brief form below and get more information and quotation for this mesmerising venue.