Qdos Arts is an extraordinary wedding venue with a combination of wood, stone, and forest that brings natural harmony to a bush wedding. For a wedding ceremony and reception offering the Otway Ranges' natural tranquillity where nature is your music, it is an all-in-one package that includes unique tree-house accommodation. This unique venue is on 35 Allenvale Road in Lorne, Victoria.
Facilities and Capacity
• A ceremony can be held anywhere where you like under the plenty of trees and natural bushland and the number of guests would depend on the space you select.
• The Café caters to 250 cocktail-style guests and 80 seated. With the café's glass doors opening onto a veranda and directly to the outdoor, the venue can be extended to include a marquee and a marquee where live bands and music set-up are done.
• The onsite wedding coordinator and event manager for ceremonies and reception
• Special wedding packages to choose from with customized menu options
• Choose your garden and venue layout plan, choice of linens, table wear, chairs, and colours, tea light votives, and single candles on tables.
• Various beverage packages, open bar, hosted bar, limited bar, or cash bar options from the fully licensed venue. Choose between packages that range from three hours and up to five hours with specialty wines.
• Bartenders and waiting staff
• Bridal suite for the bride with her bridesmaids
• Lighting and décor as well as centrepieces for all tables
• Linens, flatware, china, glassware, barware
• Signature drinks
• Pre-event champagne toast plus canapes
• Beverage packages that can be adjusted and customized
• 7-hour event time that can be extended
• Sound and speakers plus microphone and marquee for the band
• Professional lighting
Owner/Artist Graeme Wilkie, whose passion for Japanese aesthetics' tranquillity led him to create this unusual idea of 'living art' experience in a classic Australian bush setting.
Taste unforgettable cuisine or create your menu. Artfully designed buffet tables, plated entrees and hors d'oeuvres, Stations, cocktail receptions, plus any potential freshly prepared cuisine that comes from their vegetable and herb gardens while other products are locally sourced.
A large variety of incredibly luxurious treehouses make this venue spectacular and stand out from any wedding venue—treehouses with their decks and private patios plus ensuite bathroom for the bridal couple plus guests.
Take action and ensure your wedding date is available by confirming your reception date at Qdos Arts. Your wedding planning can start after paying a non-refundable deposit.