Fitzpatrick is a historic building in Northern Tasmania and Westbury’s top historic wedding venue. It offers the entire package from exquisite cuisine to great wedding locations and accommodation. It is easily accessed when you are travelling as it is 45 minutes from the Spirit of Tasmania Ferry Terminal and 30 minutes from Launceston airport, and 20 minutes from Launceston CBD. The Fitzpatrick Inn is ideal when your wedding is classic history-themed. It will give you tremendous photo opportunities in the home listed as National Trust and Heritage property.
Facilities and Capacity
• The Garden ceremony caters to up to 100 seated guests with a magnificent wedding arch, aisle, and white guest chairs. Choose your location anywhere on the two acres property with beautiful gardens and old English trees. Ceremonies can also be held indoors, featuring huge antique mirrors with beautiful chandeliers and part of the staircase that will deliver gorgeous photos
• The reception room caters to 150 cocktail-style receptions and 100 seated guests: ambient lighting, crystal chandeliers, and fairy lights for ultimate romance.
• Onsite wedding planners
• Wedding packages are customizable with plenty of menu options
• Choose your garden layout plan and well as reception room plan with a choice of linens, table wear, chairs, and colours
• Various beverage packages, open bar, hosted bar, limited bar, or cash bar options from the fully licensed venue. Choose between packages that range from three hours and up to five hours with specialty wines and craft beers.
• Bartenders and waiting staff
• Bridal suite
• Groomsmen Suite
• Plenty of accommodation for all of your guests
• Centrepieces are provided, and you have more than a dozen to choose from while colour options are also available
• Signing table, gift table, cake table
• Menu tasting
• Free parking and valet parking
• Wheelchair access
A variety of menus includes a drop menu suitable for a formal event and customizable for dietary requirements. Banquet packages are less traditional, with a large variety of options. An array of platters as well as plenty of grazing table options are also part of packages.
The Fitzpatrick’s accommodation range is from heritage to garden accommodation. Four upstairs bedrooms are heritage rooms featuring wooden floors and furniture with a historic claw bath, adding to the romance. The four downstairs units are elegant with private verandas.
Take action and ensure your wedding date is available by confirming your reception date at Fitzpatrick’s Inn. Your wedding planning can start after paying a non-refundable deposit. Fill the form today and get a special price quote.