Hatchers Richmond Manor is located on a 100-acre orchard and working farm just 20 minutes from Hobart on the beautiful Coal River. The Manor is a luxurious venue that gives you a countryside wedding ceremony and reception in an all-in-one bespoke package that includes decadent food and luxurious accommodation. One of Australia's finest Georgian villages is just across the historic Richmond Bridge within walking distance from the venue. Twenty minutes from Hobart Airport makes the Manor easy to access for travelling guests.
Facilities and Capacity
• The Function Room caters to 400 seated guests in a stunning venue with a high domed wooden ceiling, lots of exposed wood, and wooden pillars with large round tables that seat between 12 to 15 guests. The room has low chandeliers and a luxurious head table with a backdrop and fairy lights.
• The wedding ceremony can be held in the extensive gardens under towering gums, or next to the orchard, or overlooking the Coal River. Chiavari chairs for up to 125 guests with a lavish bridal arch and signing table.
• Onsite wedding planners
• Wedding packages are customizable.
• Bridal suite
• Menu tasting
• Bartenders and waiting staff
• Personalized seating chart and menus for each guest
• Dance floor
• Five hours of event time
• Free parking
• Wheelchair access
• Free wi-fi
Hatchers Richmond Manor is full of luxury and elegancy. You can choose your garden and function room layout plan, choice of linens, table wear, chairs, and colours. Centrepieces are provided, and you have more than a dozen to choose from. Wedding ceremony arch, aisles, ceremony chairs, signing table, gift table and cake table are also available.
A variety of menus includes two-course and three-course plated menus, buffet menus, canapes, or shared grazing tables. An hour’s of pre-reception canapes and pre dinners drinks as well as wedding cake slicing available. Various beverage packages, open bar, hosted bar, limited bar, or cash bar options from the venue that is fully licensed
Bride and groom have a choice of 15 magnificent and luxurious rooms and suites as well as family apartments, cottages, and bespoke honeymoon suites to choose from. Rooms include four-poster beds, king and queen-sized beds, kitchenettes or full kitchens, free wi-fi, reverse air-conditioning, log fire heating, spa baths and all pamper luxury.
Hatcher's Richmond is the ideal venue for a honeymoon or a wedding in one of their lovely rooms. Take action and ensure your wedding date is available by confirming your reception date at Hatchers Richmond Manor.