Only two hours drive from Sydney’s northern side is the acclaimed Pepper Tree complex with its magnificent landscaped gardens. It was once a convent home of the Coonamble nuns with a history dating back to 1876. Careful renovation caused it to become a romantic Hunter Valley retreat and wedding venue amongst vines. It has a combination of Hamptons Long Island and European luxury vibe, making sure it is a wedding venue of grand comforts and timeless charm. It is an all-in-one event that includes premier menus as well as accommodation.
Facilities and Capacity
• Wedding ceremonies offered include various locations like at the Convent Fountain, Wisteria Garden, under the Willow Tree, in the Grand Marquee, the Chapel or Circa 1876 Garden plus many more. Each location has a signing table, eight wooden pews that seat ten guests each.
• Restaurant Eighty-Eight caters to 50 seated guests with large French doors opening to the Wisteria Garden.
• The Grand Marquee caters to 130 guests.
• Circa 1876 caters to 150 seated guests. The venue is one of the eclectic antiques and has whimsical charm with large French doors opening to the top Aisle garden and large veranda. It is romantic and exclusive with a wooden floor, wooden ceiling, and plenty of exposed wooden beams and low hanging chandeliers.
• Onsite wedding planners
• Wedding packages are customizable.
• Bridal suite
• Various beverage packages
• Bartenders and waiting staff
• All menus have menu tasting for two.
• Dance floor
• Menu tasting
• Free parking
• Wheelchair access
• Five hours of event time that can be extended
The picturesque Hunter Valley is the ideal location for a special day. The Covent and Circa 1876 is known for its panoramic view of the estate and its spacious and modern rooms. The mixture of location, architecture, and aura makes the Convent the most magical place in the Hunter. The venue also will provide decorations like linens, table wear, chairs, and centrepieces.
A variety of menus are available, which are customized according to taste. These include an Emerald package with a two-course meal, Chef's selection canapes with the Diamond package, or the Sapphire package that includes two-course menu choice and well as Chef's selection canapes. Highlight dishes include Jacks Creek Wagyu, Smoked Marrow Bone as well as five and seven-course menus.
Peppers Convent Hunter Valley specializes in personal and intimate weddings at the Peppers Convent. It makes sure that your day is perfect-leaving you to celebrate your magical day without any anxiety. Take action and ensure your wedding date is available by confirming your reception date at the Peppers Convent Hunter Valley. Your wedding planning can start after paying a non-refundable deposit.