The Prince Deck is one of the most popular wedding and event venues in Melbourne. It offers stunning views of the Melbourne city skyline and Port Phillip Bay. The Prince Deck wedding venue is an excellent choice for couples looking for a versatile venue that can easily accommodate any wedding.
Facilities and Capacity
The Prince Deck, located on the third floor of the Prince Hotel, offers a unique setting that features tall windows and doors that lead to a spacious timber deck. There are five event spaces at the venue, and everyone is guaranteed a perfect fit. Memorable Prince Deck wedding photos can be taken in either of these spaces.
● The Prince Deck: It can fit from 30 to 120 seated guests and 50 to 500 standing guests. This is the main event space at the venue. It offers an incredible view of St. Kilda. There is an outdoor terrace for pre-dinner drinks, with an indoor oasis.
● The Prince Dining Room: This dining room has a capacity for 80 seated guests and 100 guests for a cocktail event. This dining room's interior highlights the authentic culture of St. Kilda. The venue has a decadent glamour with multiple spaces where you can host your next wedding event.
● Sainthill Room: It is ideal for private dinners and more intimate weddings. It has a maximum seating capacity for 40 guests and 60 guests for a cocktail. The room has majestic French doors that lead to a private balcony that overlooks Port Phillip Bay.
● Atrium Bar: The bar has a capacity for 80 guests. This location is perfect for a cocktail reception. The bar has a lush indoor garden for a natural and fresh appeal. The seating style at this venue is lounge-like with tall glass doors and a bespoke glass ceiling.
● The Prince Bandroom: This space has a capacity for between 200 and 700 people. If you want a space where you can dance the night away, this is the perfect spot. This space will make your next event an unforgettable one.
● An experienced team to organize your wedding
● A seasonal menu
● Wedding venue packages for every budget
● A choice of using any of the five venue spaces available for the ceremony or reception
The deck has a royal feeling, whereas the dining room presents glamour. Overall, this venue gives you your modern-chic wedding. Tuning the wedding venue to your theme can quickly be done with the help of the experienced events team at the venue. You can make your preferred choice of cloth, seat covers, linens, and flowers.
An exquisite menu will be prepared by the executive chef Dan Hawkins. The chef will prepare a customized dish for you that will match all your needs and requirements. You can select the three-course meal for the seated dinner, while for a cocktail, you can pick drinks and canapés.
The Prince Hotel can be used for accommodation by you and your guests before and after the wedding. This hotel offers bright, spacious, and well-aired spaces for a comfortable stay. The hotel's scenic surroundings provide great views of the St. Kilda beach.
The Prince Deck has an excellent reputation in Melbourne for being one of the most popular wedding and event spaces. The venue has an iconic wedding setting, which is created by the spectacular views. The Prince Deck wedding prices are very affordable, and they have various packages available. Reach out today for a price quote for your dream venue.