Mandurah Quay Resort is a 4-star resort set on the serene waters of Peel Inlet. It is a 10 minutes' drive from the Mandurah town centres and 55 minutes from Perth CBD. For a picturesque wedding with a difference, consider Mandurah Quay Resort. Its fantastic view, unique and modish reception area and extraordinary food and wine make it the perfect place to say, 'I do.'
Facilities and Capacity
• One Tree Hill: This is an area with a fantastic sight surrounded by water. You can access it by boat. Its capacity is 180 guests.
• The Entrance: This space is a garden setting. It has a beautiful lining of picturesque trees and a capacity of 80 guests. It is a perfect space for an enclosed, intimate wedding ceremony.
• Marina Lawn Area: With a capacity of 120 guests per time, the Marina Lawn area has a stunning natural setting that overlooks the resort's private marina.
The other four spacious areas include the Pelican room, Dolphin/Pelican/Dance floor, Dolphin/Pelican/Dance floor/Restaurant, and Restaurant with 50 guests, 100 guests, 180 guests, and 55 guests respectively.
• Bridal suites, event planning and wedding MC
• In-house catering
• Staff services
• Clean up
• Videography and photography
• Liability insurance
• Free parking
Mandurah Quay Resort's decoration is a modern style that uses chair covers and sashes, white linen tablecloths and napkins, white-skirted cake table, table numbers, and printed menus and beverage cards, as well as flowers to make the venue beautiful.
Mandurah Quay Resort has one of the best in-house catering services in Perth. There are a variety of delicious food and beverage services for you and your guests. Its menu ranges from cocktail, entrée, main course, dessert, and beverages with choice meal options such as:
• Seafood canapés, pre-dinner canapés, substantial canapés
• Soft drink and fruit juice
• Spirits and liqueurs
• Different kinds of wine
• Kilpatrick oyster
• Pie-nut and sweet potato risotto
• Traditional mushroom and potato risotto
• Cheese platter
• Salt and pepper squid
• Smoked salmon topped with creamed egg and chive
The resort's accommodation features a family apartment comprising two bedrooms and two bathrooms; a family villa comprising three bedrooms and a jetted tub; and a family villa comprising two bedrooms and a jetted tub. These suites render services such as free Wi-Fi, TVs, complimentary toiletries, DVD players, refrigerators, and microwave ovens. Mandurah Quay Resort offers you and your guests comfortable and luxurious accommodation.
At Mandurah Quay Resort, guests arrive by boat, enjoy pre-drink by the mariner, and walk down the jetty aisles to the ceremony in a private gazebo on the water, making your day a special and memorable one.
You can fill the form to book the venue for your wedding event.