Offering stunning views of the Sydney Harbour, Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour, Sydney is a spectacular modern and fresh setting to celebrate love. Sitting between the Sydney Harbour waterfront and the tranquil Royal Botanic Gardens, Pullman Quay wedding venue sets up a charming and romantic atmosphere to design your wedding. Couples seeking a lavish wedding with majestic views forming the backdrop for their celebration are generally attracted towards the firm.
Facilities and Capacity
For your wedding celebration, you’ll have an option from the three spectacular reception rooms, each offering city skyline views. You can also organise an outdoor ceremony here.
● As a 1950s Miami cocktail lounge, the Hyde Hacienda Sydney Bar & Lounge is ideal for hosting a cocktail style reception for up to 180 guests. The room features new colour schemes with floor to ceiling windows offering magnificent views of Sydney.
● With a gorgeous setting, the Q Dining Room can be facilitated for around 100 guests for a cocktail reception. The room has a contemporary setting with modern furniture, soaring ceilings and large windows.
● For an intimate wedding, you can cater to 100 guests in the luxurious and romantic atmosphere of this Lachlan Macquarie Room. You can also have a dance floor in this space.
The stunning views from the floor to ceiling windows will be a perfect backdrop for your Pullman Quay wedding photos.
● All your needs are looked after by the professional Pullman Quay wedding team.
● Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour offers you a wide range of unique wedding packages ranging from intimate to lavish wedding celebrations.
● Valet parking helps in avoiding any inconvenience to guests.
● Accessible with wheelchair
● Cake table, cake knife and gift table
● Wedding cake served on platters
● 5-hour event time
● The Pullman Quay wedding caterers will customise your wedding menu for it to be an ideal choice for a Sydney Harbour wedding. Your guests will be mesmerised by the outstanding Australian flavours of the cuisines.
● Various types of starters, mains, desserts and drinks are available.
● Menu tasting is available for the couple to choose the best one for the wedding.
● The venue houses an apartment-style 5-star suite with abundant natural light and air, suited for the accommodation for your guests.
● The suite options include 1 and 2 bedrooms with harbour or garden view suite, Deluxe 1 and 2 bedroom harbour or garden view suite.
● Apart from the usual bedroom and lounge area, these apartments also include a fully-equipped kitchen, bathroom with corner spa bath, separate work desk and balcony.
Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour takes pride in delivering exceptional standards of services. With the heart-warming views and luxurious accommodation, this venue is a good option, if you want to have your wedding events and accommodation all in one place. A 25% deposit is required for your booking. For any other information about the venue, fill the quick form and get a price quote.