Luna Park Sydney
Milsons Point, Sydney. See On Map
1 WeddingHero.com member
Prices Luna Park Sydney
What is the min wedding price per person?
What is the max wedding price per person?
Capacity Luna Park Sydney
What is the min guest requirement for a reception?
What is the max guest capacity for a reception?
Features Luna Park Sydney
What is the type of venue?Garden & Outdoor Weddings
What style is your venue?Alternative
What kind of scenery is your venue set in?Seaside, Seaview
What kind of reception types does the venue offer?Ceremony-only, Cocktail, Dining
What type of settings does your venue feature?
Which types of catering options do you offer?In-house catering
What kind of services, facilities and amenities do you offer?Alcohol, AV system, Bridal suite, Dance Floor, WIFI, Audio Equipment, Cake Cutting, Chairs, Chair Covers, Sound, Venue, Food
Cuisine Luna Park Sydney
What catering services does your venue provide?Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings
What type of cuisine do you offer?Australian
What kind of bar service does your venue provide?Limited Bar
Time Restrictions Luna Park Sydney
How many hours can the event last?
Luna Park Sydney Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a wedding cost in Luna Park Sydney?
Luna Park Sydney minimum wedding prices range from $150-$200 per person and maximum wedding prices range from $200-$250 per person.
What is the guest capacity of Luna Park Sydney?
Luna Park Sydney has a maximum capacity of 500-750 people for a dinner wedding.
What kind of services and facilities are offered in Luna Park Sydney?
Luna Park Sydney provides events such as venue, cake cutting, sound, dance floor, food, alcohol, av system, audio equipment, chair covers, chairs, wifi and bridal suite.
What kind of events does the Luna Park Sydney carry out?
Apart from weddings, Luna Park Sydney provides services such as reception and ceremony.
Is there a fixed-menu option?
What kind of events does the venue carry out?
Does the venue provide an accommodation service?
Could the beverage package be upgraded?
Can the venue be reserved for a booking date?
About Luna Park Sydney
Offering unique and elegant wedding spaces, Luna Park, Sydney is a peerless wedding venue of the city. The waterfront venue boasts of stunning panoramic views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. The experienced Luna Park wedding team will guide you at each step, ensuring a series of imperishable moments for you.
Offering uninterrupted views of Sydney’s iconic landmarks of Harbour Bridge and Opera House, Luna Park wedding venue houses excellent event spaces. Your event managers will guide you into choosing the right space for you.
● The Grand Ballroom combines the Crystal Ballroom and Sunset Room to become a spacious room with a capacity to serve 450 guests in banquet and 950 guests in cocktail style reception. The magnificent Grand Ballroom features outdoor balconies offering awe-inspiring views of Sydney’s landmarks and city skyline.
● Crystal Ballroom, with a capacity to host an event for 240 guests in a banquet and 600 in a cocktail reception, is an impressive space. It has an elegant setting with arched windows, outdoor decking area and dance floor.
● Sunset Room offers spectacular views stretching to Lavender Bay and is an ideal location with a romantic setting to celebrate life. It can accommodate 140 guests for a banquet and 300 for a cocktail reception.
● Ted Hopkins Room is a unique event space sitting in the Luna Park wedding venue. The room is soaked in natural light with arched windows looking onto Lavender Bay and Balman. It can host a total of 200 guests in banquet and 350 in cocktail style.
● Palais features floor-to-ceiling windows with a private balcony offering mesmerising views. The room is ideal for hosting intimate romantic gatherings with 120 (banquet) or 250 (cocktail) guests.
● An expert team of professional wedding managers go above and beyond paying attention to every detail. The team takes care of your wedding planning, wedding theme, menu and decorations for an ideal Luna Park wedding.
● The different wedding packages like the cocktail package, crystal, pearl and platinum package are designed to ensure no matter the style of the wedding. All your requirements will be met.
● The unique offering ‘Brides on Rides’ of Luna Park is the explicit opportunity of grabbing some fun, and romantic pictures on the Ferris wheel, merry go round and the classic bumper cars.
● Lectern and microphone
● Parquetry Dance floor
● Event time included 3 hours and music must end by midnight.
● Gift and cake tables
● Personalised menus for tables
● Bridal table skirting
● The professional in house caterers at the Luna Park, Sydney will curate an exceptional wedding menu for you.
● The award-winning catering and the taste of the delicious cuisines will leave your guests craving for more.
● Complimentary menu tasting
● 5 or 6 hours of beverage packages according to your selection
● 2-course menu (entrée, main - alternate main)
● Wedding cake plated and served as dessert
The Luna Park wedding venue has an exceptionally unique setting. It meets all your aspects of a fun wedding venue and paints a masterpiece on your blank canvas. Fill the quick form to book your unique wedding at the Luna Park, Sydney.
Meet the team
1 Olympic Dr, Milsons Point NSW 2061
Position on Map