Glenelg Pier Hotel is at Holdfast Promenade, Glenelg, South Australia. As the name implies, Glenelg Pier Hotel is at the very heart of Glenelg. It is perfectly prepared to organize your wedding as precisely as you have in mind. It can cover ceremonies and receptions, having beachside rooms filled with eventful views of the ocean.
This hotel aims at giving you the best wedding you can dream of and a chance at exploring your newlywed fantasies.
Facilities and Capacity
This classic hotel has numerous indoor and outdoor facilities that would suit your unique choice of wedding. They include:
• Function Room: This is a private event room with a view of the surrounding. It is completely equipped to entertain both small and large groups. This event space can accommodate between 30 and 160-seated guests and can be set to accommodate about 315 guests for a cocktail reception.
• Beach Space: Glenelg Pier Hotel has a beach venue where you can walk down the aisle during your wedding on the soft white sand of the Australian beach. This beach space can be set up with different styles that give your wedding the perfection it deserves.
• Rotunda: It also has a rotunda that radiates its impeccable topographies, giving your event an outstanding appearance.
• Balcony: The balcony-wedding feature is a small open-spaced area that provides a blissful view of the surrounding ocean during your event.
• Bridal suite
• Event planning
• Dance floor
• Onsite catering services
• Set up and Clean up
• Microphone services
• Complimentary accommodation at Oaks Plaza Pier
• Discounted accommodation rates for your guests
Glenelg Pier Hotel has amazing decorations such as ceiling draping with fairy lights, wedding arch, floor lanterns, white birdcages, red carpet runner, framed window draping, ceiling fairy lights, and many florals that bloom and give fragrance to your event.
Glenelg Pier Hotel provides a special buffet with such presentations as the Antipasto selection, penne ratatouille, mustard porterhouse with port wine jus, and many other intriguing additions. Desserts such as profiteroles, Panna cotta, dark chocolate mousse, chocolate-coated strawberries, and fresh seasonal fruits are also available. The catering unit also provides interesting and delicious main course meals, cold and hot canapés, non-alcoholic cocktail packages for the underaged guests, and children’s menus.
The venue also considers dietary requirements and serves vegetarian, gluten-free and lactose-free meals, desserts and canapés.
This exquisite hotel provides couples with accommodation for pre and post-wedding celebrations. The Oaks Plaza Pier with rooms rendering beach and ocean views are available. They also offer a complimentary breakfast for two in the Rocks Restaurant; you can either have it in the restaurant or have it delivered to your bridal suite the following morning.
Glenelg Pier Hotel holds client and customer satisfaction very highly. The venue is sophisticated and, at the same time, flexible to suit your individual needs and requests. It prides itself on the ability to satisfy all your wedding desires while giving you a pleasant and memorable event.
You can fill the form to place a booking of the venue for your wedding event.