Perched on the banks of the River Torrens, InterContinental Adelaide is a seat of comfort and luxury. Chosen by couples who want nothing less than a 5-star experience for the wedding and their guests, the hotel provides a wide range of services and wedding packages to make your wedding day a memorable occasion. Adelaide Airport is approximately 10 minutes away by car, making it easy for guests travelling by air to reach the wedding destination.
Facilities and Capacity
InterContinental Adelaide offers the following wedding venues for ceremony and reception:
● The Ballroom is one of the most magnificent wedding spaces in the hotel. The pillarless design makes it easy for you to choose a wide range of seating options and decoration possibilities for the wedding. It can accommodate up to 396 guests in a banquet-style wedding and up to 500 guests for a cocktail style reception.
● Banksia Room with floor to ceiling windows makes weddings look royally beautiful. The room opens to a private outdoor terrace area, which adds to the charm of the venue. Even with minimal decoration, the place looks magnificent and offers an excellent backdrop for wedding photos. For banquet style weddings, the room can seat up to 110 guests.
● Grevillea Room is perfect for couples who are usually looking for a smaller, more private wedding. It can seat up to 60 guests in a banquet-style setup.
● Tailor-made wedding packages
● Professional wedding coordinator
● Audiovisual services by Event Encore Event Technologies
● Lectern and microphone
● Complimentary menu tasting for two people
● Personal menus for every guest
● Chair covers and sashes
● Gift table
● Stage and dance floor setup
● Florists and photographers
Wedding planning services and florist services are available to help you with the decoration. These services are provided by businesses that have partnered with the hotel. All the wedding venues are lovely, and the additional decors help the place fit to your wedding theme.
● Hot and Cold Canapes.
● A three-course meal - entrees, mains, and desserts
● The wedding cake is cut and served on platters.
● Freshly brewed tea and coffee
● A five-hour beverage package
● French Champagne for toasting.
If you want to finish your dream wedding, one of InterContinental Adelaide’s luxury rooms or suites ıt will be a perfect choice. 368 guest rooms are well equipped with different facilities and offer stunning views over Adelaide. On your wedding anniversary, you also have a complimentary one night stay. Moreover, special pricing can be available for your guests depend on the availability.
InterContinental Adelaide is a modern wedding venue that offers the best in terms of guest experience and celebrations. Tailored wedding packages make it easy for you to choose services suited to your requirements. Fill in the form below and learn more about the venue and its services from the responsive hotel team.