Settled on the land in Barossa Valley and 45 minutes from Adelaide, Kingsford Homestead is a luxury accommodation property exuding style and elegance while maintaining its rural charm. It offers the perfect retreat venue for a remote-style wedding.
It is ideal for wedding occasions and provides you with the height of luxury and passion for making your wedding a unique one to remember.
Facilities and Capacity
Kingsford Homestead offers different facilities for both indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies, be it an intimate or large wedding function. These facilities are:
• Terrace Lawn: This is the most versatile and popular area of the homestead lawn that can be used for any wedding function. The perfectly manicured lawn with open space, beautiful gardens, and amazing views create the perfect setting for both a cocktail-style reception and a small sit-down meal. The lawn can accommodate 90 guests seated and 120 guests for a cocktail reception.
• Shearing Shed: This space has a unique rustic setting with a romantic atmosphere ideal for receptions and ceremonies. It can accommodate 70-seated guests and 100 standing cocktail guests.
• Shearing Shed Lawn: A pristine area just outside the shearing shed with lovely views of the homestead, surrounding hills, and sceneries. This large spot can cater for a marquee and large-scale sit-down dinner reception with a capacity to hold 250-seated guests and 300 guests for a cocktail party.
• The River: This adventurous location exudes mystique and charm encircled by the natural landscape of hills. It is a unique spot to organize your wedding and takes up to 300 persons for a sit-down dinner and a standing cocktail.
• Poolside Lawn: This lawn is a large place that caters to sit-down dinners with a picturesque view of the rural backdrop and pool itself. It accommodates 180-seated guests and 250 for a cocktail party.
• Event planning
• On-site catering services
• Bar/lounge services
• Theme and decoration
• Music and bands
• Photography services
• On-site free parking
• Wheelchair access
Kingsford Homestead is a charming venue with a complete set of riverbanks, rolling hills, lily-filled gullies, and sweeping lawns. Its exterior is a sandstone structure designed in the classic Georgian style and built with stone transported from Scotland. It has a grand gothic-style cedar staircase, a slate flagged entrance hall, and a cedar buffet that enhances the place's elegance, creating the most beautiful and magnificent place for weddings and events. It allows personalized decoration choices of clients like lightings, attractive flowers, and lots more.
Kingsford Homestead has a reputation for creating food menus infused with locally sourced produce. The homestead prides itself on the highest standard of culinary dishes designed to match the style of your day, taste, and dietary requirements. It offers you the choice to choose from many menus ranging from cocktail style catering to a five-course seasonal savouring grand affair. Some of the dishes are:
• Poached port Lincoln king prawn, seared cauliflower, salmon pearls, and champagne veloute.
• Carpaccio of premium dry-aged beef, quail egg, summer vegetable vinaigrette, and mustard leaves.
• Summer salad of organic tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella, fresh basil, and Barossa oil.
• Slow roasted dry-aged beef, roasted parsnip, and potato salad finished with thyme oil.
They serve these dishes with beer, local wines, and exclusive vintages from the homestead's extensive cellar list.
Kingsford Homestead offers luxury accommodation with seven newly renovated suites, including the honeymoon suite. Therefore, there is plenty of room for you, your family, friends, and guests. Booking is quite easy.
Kingsford Homestead is an attractive venue with all the facilities to cater to any wedding function. It provides excellent services in all areas, thereby making sure you have the best wedding. They can conveniently adjust their working hours to accommodate any wedding of your choice.
If you have an upcoming wedding event, you can reach out by filling out the form to make reservations.