The Manor Basket Range is situated 30 minutes from Adelaide city centre. It is an old estate built in 1935 and was previously known as Camelot Castle, settled away in the stunning Adelaide Hills. This spectacular event venue has gained from multi-million-dollar redesigning to create a new country estate that offers a rustic yet modern charm. The Manor Basket Range boasts various indoor and outdoor spaces that can host large seated wedding receptions to an outdoor cocktail style wedding ceremony in the gardens. It also offers a modest chapel amid stunning garden and townhouse style accommodation for you and your guests. It is the ideal venue for couples that loves castle-feel yet modern setting wedding.
Facilities and Capacity
The Manor provides indoor and outdoor spaces, long-winded gardens, water features, and a small on-site chapel. You can enjoy your special day celebration and 12 townhouse style accommodation for you and your guests after the party all in one location.
• The Pinchbeck Ballroom
The Pinchbeck ballroom was named after the Englishman, who built the castle in 1928, Albert Pinchbeck. The room features stunning oak wooden floorboards, an open fireplace, stone feature walls, cathedral-style leadlight windows, exposed beams, a private bar, bathrooms, and an exclusive outdoor courtyard. This room can accommodate 220 guests (seated) or more for a cocktail style.
• Warwick Terrace Room
The Warwick Terrace Room is a flexible space that opens to an expansive terrace with a private outdoor bar overseeing the stunning gardens and chapel. The room features an open fireplace, exposed timber beams, and arched French windows. This room can accommodate 120 guests (seated) or more for a cocktail.
• The Parlour
The Parlour is an exclusive dining room for a small intimate wedding reception that can seat 22 guests. It features an open fireplace, chandelier, leadlight window, and ornate ceilings.
• The Garden Chapel
The Garden chapel is a small copper-roofed space available for a wedding ceremony and a reception area in the garden. It features a pond, working bell tower, French rattan style garden seating, and waterfall, perfect for a stunning backdrop for your special day.
• Flexible and affordable wedding packages
• On-site accommodation
• In-house catering service
• Dressing and relaxation spaces for brides and grooms
• On-site hair & beauty studio and spa care
• Wedding coordinator
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free private parking
• The music and events end by midnight.
• Additional hours option is available.
The Manor Basket Range function rooms can be decorated with any style of your choice. The significant decorations include table and chair cover, napkin, chandelier, festoon lighting, flowers, crockery, glassware, centrepieces, and many more.
• The Manor offers flexible menus that can be tailored to match your need, taste, and budget.
• Several options for mains, entrée, canapé, desserts, beverages, and many more are available.
• Half-price catering for children is available.
The Manor Basket Range offers 12 townhouse style accommodation options for you and your guests. Enjoy waking up in the morning to the sounds of birds and the fresh air.
• Locally produces provisions for breakfast
• Free Wi-Fi access
• Two large flat-screen televisions
• A shared balcony with a beautiful view
• Separate living rooms
• Well-designed bathrooms
• Each room has pull-out sofa beds if an additional sleeping area is required.
• Deluxe Spa room option offers you the opportunity to relax with the spa bath fully
• Check-ins are available after 2 pm, and check-outs are at 10 am
*11 of these rooms offer two-story type accommodation, and one of them offers a single story type.
The Manor Basket Range function spaces can be decorated with any function setting style that you might prefer. Its function teams are ready to combine your ideas to make your special day a memorable one. It requires a non-refundable deposit policy. Fill the forms today to get the price quote for this fantastic venue.