The Stirling Hotel is sited in Stirling. It offers a natural setting in the Adelaide Hills, and it is just 8 minutes ride up the freeway. The hotel venue is a complete luxury for couples that want a relaxed, casual/intimate wedding.
The eco-friendly style venue is also cool for gatherings like rehearsal dinner, bridesmaids gathering, engagement parties, and any other wedding festivities of its kind. The Stirling Hotel has a stunning and elegant design and beautiful landscape and can be used for dining and cocktail wedding. There are five rooms for accommodation.
Facilities and Capacity
The facilities here are modern and comfortable. The hotel offers two venues: a large deck and a cost library.
The Deck offers an excellent duo of indoor-outdoor space with up to 90 seats for sit down parties and can hold 120 people for stand-up cocktail parties.
The Library is a warm area that presents you with a fireplace. Here you can hold an intimate occasion up to 30 guests. The Library can be combined with the Moose Room to extend your space with semi-privacy
• Function packs intended to guide you through planning your events to have a successful and memorable one
• Top-quality visual equipment such as data projector with drop-down screen, cordless microphone and MP3 connectivity are all incorporated in the room wire for outstanding presentation and events.
• A flexible location that provides privacy
• Perfect electricity supply
• Private bar/lounge and dining room
• DJ with trending music for the reception and after-party celebrations
• Wide variety of food options and wine tastes to serve you and your guests
• Many free car parking spaces at the venue
The Stirling Hotel has a modern decorative style. The chairs and tables at the event spaces are well arranged uniquely to speak the love language. The tables covered with white cloths and adorned with centrepieces. There are beautiful creeping flowers used to design the walls and corners of the Deck, as well as a rooftop garden outside for you to sit and relax.
There are great chefs at The Stirling Hotel to satisfy your tastes. The kitchen offers the best services in terms of food quality and serving you with any taste of wine. From vegetables, chicken and meat to pasta it has a rich menu for your guests with different flavours made from organic and locally sourced ingredients. However, BYO wines are allowed for you to satisfy the taste of your guests.
It is so amazing to see the environment at the Stirling Hotel looking tremendous and elegant. Nothing is stopping you from holding your wedding in the hotel as their services are topnotch. Do not hesitate to start your bookings now and have a classic wedding party at The Stirling Hotel.