Situated amidst the snowy mountains of New South Wales, Australia is the fantastic Thredbo Resort. Thredbo offers an architecturally splendid venue suitable for outdoor and indoor weddings and is a beautiful place for private and intimate events.The Thredbo plays host to 700,000 guests every year and holds the longest ski run in Australia during winter.
The panoramic view of the Thredbo Resort will leave your guests with long-lasting memories, especially when you have an evening wedding. It is a perfect destination for couples who desire to have a mountainous or golf course wedding. Thredbo Resort also has a mini luxury hotel to accommodate your guests before or after your celebration.
Facilities and Capacity
The Thredbo Resort offers you different indoor and outdoor venues for your wedding.
• You and your guests can enjoy a beautiful indoor wedding ceremony at the Thredbo Chapel. The chapel is surrounded by wildflowers, can accommodate about 200 guests, and has an altar overlooking the Thredbo river.
• The Thredbo riverside is an outdoor venue where you can exchange your wedding vows. Your guests will love the scenic view of Thredbo's golf course, the riverbank, and the vegetation around. A minimum of 10 to a maximum of 200 guests can be accommodated on the riverside.
• Couples alongside 10 members of the family or friends can also exchange their wedding vows on the rooftop of Australia from where they can have beautiful panoramic views of Thredbo Valley.
• The Kosciuszko Room is the largest of Thredbo's reception room that accommodates 200 guests, seated or standing. It has the floor to ceiling windows from which your guests can view the mountains. The room also has a large dance floor for dancing and entertainment.
• Cascades Restaurant is another indoor reception venue that can cater to 70 guests in a sit-down dinner. It is a flexible room that can be styled as you desire and has enough dancing space.
• Segreto is an ideal venue for small and intimate wedding receptions. This cozy private restaurant can accommodate up to 40 guests.
• Flexible and customizable wedding packages
• Entertaining activities such as biking, fishing, and mountain climbing for your guests to unwind
• Lounge bar for your guests to share drinks
• Picturesque venue for taking wedding photos
• Bridal suite for the couple
• 5-hour event time
• All activities must occur on or before midnight
Thredbo Resort has a modern decorative style with table covers, flowers, chandeliers, and white chair covers mixed with silver or black sashes. The outdoor venues can be decorated as you desire.
Thredbo Resort has a professional team of caterers that can handle the food need for your event. There are options of canapes, mains, and entrees to choose from. Menu for vegans can also be prepared if requested. Third-party catering is not allowed.
Thredbo Resort has a hotel-style accommodation, one, two, and three-bedroom apartments alongside self-contained studio rooms. The rooms are stylish, having bathrooms, a kitchen, laundry facilities, and comfortable beds for a weekend getaway.
Thredbo Resort has an experienced team that is dedicated to ensuring your big day is one never to forget. Reach out by filling the form today and get a price quote for this charming resort.