Palais Royale is an Art décor wedding venue situated in the middle of the Blue Mountains, just some minutes walking to the well-known Three Sisters. This heritage-listed has been restored and redesigned, offering two different spaces for your wedding celebrations. The ancient Palais Royale offers many guest rooms with modern facilities and an exclusive package for the Bride and her Bridal parties for the night before the special day to have enough rest and time to prepare for the day. Palais Royale offers a variety of wedding packages that suit any need and budget. It is the perfect venue for couples that loves a rustic and stylish wedding venue.
Facilities and Capacity
Palais Royale boasts two beautiful spaces for ceremony and reception in one location. These rooms are:
• The Grand Ballroom is an 18th-century French-inspired expansive room that features original leadlight windows, majestic chandeliers, and sophisticated mirrors. This room offers an elegance that has no rival, making it perfect for your special day with stunning photo opportunities. This room can cater to 150 guests for cocktail style or 100 guests for seated style, including the dance floor.
• The Grand Dining Room is an exquisite room that gives lots of decorative ideas when you step inside the room. This room features dark polished floors with corresponding wooden tones. This room offers a stylish setting that will leave your guests wowed. It can cater to 180 guests for seated style or 250 guests for cocktail style.
• Palais Royale also offers 40 beautiful ensuite guest rooms featuring air-conditioning for your comfort during the warm season and free internet access. It is the perfect accommodation to rest and rest for the wedding celebrations without worrying about the drive.
• Affordable and customized wedding packages
• Wedding coordinator
• In-house catering service
• Onsite accommodation
• Free Wi-Fi
• Onsite parking
Palais Royale is an Art Deco wedding venue offering event spaces where you can create your dream wedding, experiencing the history and romance of a bygone era. The significant decorations include table centrepieces, table chair covers, and sashes that match your colour, rosebuds, etc.
• Palais Royale offers personalized menus prepared by professionals.
• Several options for canapé, beverages, entrée, main, drinks and many more are available.
• Half price catering for children is available.
Palais Royale boasts dedicated wedding coordinator and professional teams that are ready to ensure your dream wedding is spectacular and faultless. It offers several affordable and flexible packages to suit your need and budget. It requires a non-refundable deposit policy. Reach out b filling the form to get the price quote for this venue.