If you are looking to have a luxury wedding at a 5-star venue, then look no further than the Brisbane Marriott Hotel. It is located in the heart of the city in Brisbane’s Central Business District (CBD) along the Brisbane River. This hotel provides you with the stunning of the city skyline and river views with wedding rooms that can host an intimate as well as a grand wedding. This hotel can also be designed to host theatre, meeting or school events.
Facilities and Capacity
The Brisbane Marriott Hotel has several ceremonies and reception rooms to choose from, details of which are below:
● The Grand Ballroom is the largest function area with capacity for up to 160 seated people for banquet including a sizable dance floor or 230 guests for a cocktail-style event.
● The Queen Adelaide Room for intimate spaces is for weddings and events up to 170 people for a reception or 90 seated guests.
● The Atcherley and Fraser Rooms are for small events and intimate ceremonies with capacities of 25-35 guests banquet style.
● The President’s Boardroom is a meeting room ideal for hosting family lunches and sit-down events, with a conference-style capacity of 16.
● The Jacaranda Room is a multipurpose event area that can host 70 people banquet style.
● Petrie Rooms 1 and 2 are also smaller event rooms with a capacity of 40 each.
Brisbane Marriott Hotel has different packages to suit every budget. All packages include
● A dedicated planning specialist,
● Basic table decorations,
● Carpet runner,
● Standard 5-hour event time.
Option upgrades such as
● Lectern, projector and microphone,
● Venue decoration like ceiling bunting, table centrepieces,
● Pre-dinner canapes
The venue can also recommend suppliers for all services, including bridal gowns, menswear, photography, spas, entertainment, cakes, and almost any other service that you will need.
● In-house catering from the most renowned international chefs is available at the menu.
● Menu-options start from cocktail-menus with canapes and the classic beverage package elaborate menus with pre-dinner drinks and canapes followed by a 3-course plated menu.
● Paid menu tasting to choose best for you and your guests
● Wedding night accommodation for the couple along with breakfast is also included in Gold and Diamond packages.
● Accommodation can be sought for in other packages and for wedding guests on the site as well, with multiple room options.
The Brisbane Marriott provides you with a genuinely 5-star luxury and service quality on your wedding day. As you start planning, check out the stunning ceremony and reception rooms at the menu and get a customized package at the Brisbane Marriott Hotel by filling the form for your dream wedding.