At the Heritage Quarter in Brisbane is the Port Office Hotel, a unique wedding venue that offers you magnificence and sophistication as you celebrate your big day here. This venue has twice been the winner of the Best Wedding Caterer in Queensland, so you can rest assured knowing your wedding is being planned by the best team that there is. With all-inclusive packages and a selection of event areas, Port Office Hotel has it all to make your wedding memorable and unique.
Facilities and Capacity
● The Port Office Dining Room & Bar is made for larger groups. You get exclusive use of the entire restaurant area, including the courtyard and wine room. It can seat up to 140 guests, or accommodate 300 guests cocktail-style.
● The Wine Room is a private event space that is ideal for sit-down and cocktail-style events. This room has a capacity of 20 guests of cocktail style or 16 guests of seated.
● The Blue Room is a private dining space suitable for intimate and sit-down events. This event space is suitable for up to 40 guests seated or 80 cocktail-style.
● The Main Balcony Bar and Edward Street Veranda create a large function area that can cater to any event. This space can accommodate 60 guests seated or 150 cocktail-style.
● The Balcony Bar on Level 1 is a self-contained space for hosting functions with live-entertainment, staging, and more. This space is ideal for up to 120 guests seated or 250 cocktail-style.
● A Functions Manager assists you in planning every element of your wedding from styling to a menu tasting.
● Plasma screens and audio-equipment is available across all compatible function areas.
● Exclusive DJ bookings can be provided.
● Additional security for your event is available.
● Wait and serving staff, including special beverage waiters, are also available.
You can decorate and style the venue as per your personal preferences as well. The Functions Manager will assist in providing access to the area before the event start time to allow styling and theming.
Port Office Hotel gives you a lot of flexibility in terms of curating a food and beverage package for your guests:
● Customize every aspect of the menu- from canapes to mains and desserts.
● Choose from plated meals or buffets.
● Beverage packages can be created from a large variety of drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
● You can also run a bar-tab or have a cash-bar.
● Special bride & groom rates, located on opposite the venue on Edward Street, are available.
● There are romantic and pleasing accommodation packages for couples who prefer to stay at the Port Office Hotel.
● The venue offers discounted rates for your guests to accommodate.
Port Office Hotel is a venue that is dedicated to making your wedding the most special day of your life and spares no effort in making that happen. Contact the Functions Team at Port Office Hotel to learn more about what this venue has to offer or book a viewing to see the available function spaces.