Royal on the Park is in Brisbane with origins that go back to the 1960s. For couples looking to get married in a venue that offers not only a stunning event area but also one that is a part of the local heritage and culture, Royal on the Park meets their expectations. The hotel overlooks the lake in the stunning the City Botanic Gardens, making it one of the most picturesque views you can get in Brisbane. With a dedicated team, weddings at Royal on the Park are as unique as they should be.
Facilities and Capacity
● Wedding ceremonies are not held at Royal on the Park but rather on the City Botanic Gardens. Seating arrangement for up to 24 guests is available. A wet-weather alternative is also provided.
● The Grand Ballroom at Royal on the Park is the main function space at the hotel. It can cater for up to 360 guests in a single reception.
● An experienced wedding coordinator from the Royal on the Park assists you with every step from the florists to theming companies.
● DJ and MC, audio-visual system, lectern and mic are available in the reception area.
● A private area for pre-dinner drinks for the bridal party is also provided.
● A butler for the bridal party on the day of the wedding is provided.
● Personalized menu cards are provided on each table.
● Dance floor set up is also taken care.
Catering services will be provided by famous Walnut Restaurant for elegant ceremonies, cocktail receptions and or dinners to your preference. Royal on the Park’s in-house catering team curates the finest culinary experiences for your guests:
● Choose from a 3 or 4 course plated or alternate drop meal or a banquet buffet
● Canapes on arrival, mimosa-bar for drinks before the dinner, beverage packages are also available
● Coffee, tea, and chocolates are provided to all guests
● Menu tasting for 2 people before finalizing is included in the package.
● 2 nights accommodation in a luxury suite are provided to the newlyweds as part of most wedding packages
● The Wedding Coordinator can also assist with special discounts for wedding guests’ accommodation
As one of the oldest hotels in the area, Royal on the Park has a reputation for luxury and exceptional service. Set up your meeting with the Royal on the Park Wedding Coordinator to curate a personalized wedding package or sample the menu to experience the culinary expertise of its team of chefs.