The Tangalooma Island Resort, located 70 minutes away from Brisbane, is an island paradise for couples looking for a peaceful wedding venue by the beach and offers a romantic and intimate setting. This all-in-one venue can host your cocktail parties, ceremony, and wedding reception all at once place.
Facilities and Capacity
The Tangalooma Island Resort has a selection of 3 venues for your wedding ceremony and reception:
● The Waterfront Pavilion Marquee can cater from 50 to 300 guests, offering a private beachfront location with 4-meter ceilings and a space with light ocean breezes. This place is most famous for wedding receptions in The Tangalooma Island Resort.
● The Beach Bonfire venue at Tangalooma Island Resort is the most popular spot for sunset weddings, having a capacity for 250 guests. It has unsurpassed views of the Moreton Bay and a variety of spots to choose.
● The Wheelhouse Function Space is the latest event area at the Tangalooma Island Resort. This place is a premium cocktail-space with a capacity of 200 guests, ideal for both wedding ceremonies and receptions.
The Tangalooma Island Resort caters exclusively to one wedding a day, ensuring that you get the best of services for your special day:
● A dedicated and experienced wedding coordinator ensures that every aspect of the big day is planned.
● Packages are flexible and can be customized.
● The Tangalooma Island Resort has contacts with various entertainment teams, florists, stylists, bakers, and more.
● The Tangalooma Island Resort also arranges for a wedding celebrant if you wish to have your ceremony here.
● One wedding per day can be booked for focusing one couple to satisfied them.
A dedicated wedding stylist for your big day is provided by The Tangalooma Island Resort so that you can have the decor of your ceremony and reception exactly the way you want.
The Tangalooma Island Resort has an in-house catering team that provides a unique culinary experience for your wedding.
● You can have any menu- from fixed meals to wedding buffets.
● Lawn dinner food carts, beach BBQ, Tangalooma signature menu, platters, and a lot more are available.
● Beverage packages are full- customizable, and you can curate one just perfect for your wedding.
• Most wedding packages include complimentary 3-nights accommodation for the wedding couple at the room or suites on the property depending on the package. The packages also include daily breakfast, chocolates, and sparkling wine.
• There are 7 styles of accommodation– to suit all budgets and needs. Discounted accommodation for your guests is also available.
The Tangalooma Island Resort is one of the most sought-after wedding venues with a tranquil location and peaceful setting by the beach. Pick one of the event areas here for your wedding or book a viewing at The Tangalooma Island Resort to experience it for yourself today.