The Sebel Brisbane, situated in the heart of the Central Business District Brisbane, is near the city’s historic churches and Botanic Gardens. This wedding venue is meant for the couple who are looking for a touch of luxury amid the city’s historic surroundings and natural beauty. From its vast function areas to professional staff and various services, this venue leaves no stone unturned in making your big day memorable and stress-free.
Facilities and Capacity
There are multiple indoor and outdoor function spaces at The Sebel Brisbane to choose. Every indoor function space at The Sebel Brisbane has abundant natural light and can be customized to suit your requirements.
● The Pool Deck is the main outdoor location for wedding ceremonies. Outlooking the city’s skyline, it is meant for an intimate event with a capacity of 20 guests.
● The Alfresco Garden Terrace offers a stunning location amid the gardens for your wedding ceremony and reception. It can accommodate up to 50 guests seated banquet style or up to 200 cocktail-style.
● The 2 Albert Rooms are flexible event spaces that can be used together or individually as smaller event spaces for both ceremony and reception. They have abundant natural light and open towards the terrace garden. The capacity is 120 guests banquet style or 160 guests seated.
● Exclusive use of the venue is provided along with customization for arranging the seating as per your preferences.
● A dedicated wedding specialist at The Sebel Brisbane assists you at every step of your wedding planning right up to the big day.
● Basic cutlery and linen, tea lights, candles, chair covers, cake knife, etc. are all provided.
● You can choose any of the preset wedding packages or customize your own.
You have the freedom to choose the decor and theming of the venue. Pre-set theming and lighting packages for the Albert Rooms are also available. Basic linen and decor are included in the package. You can also reach out to the recommended stylists for decor or hire your own.
A variety of menu options from cocktail-receptions to sit-down meals are available. The in-house culinary team can also help to curate a menu that suits your tastes.
● Available choices range from cocktail-reception menus to 2 or 3-course set meals as well as buffets.
● Menu tasting for the couple can also be arranged on request.
● Beverage service is available and can be as part of a fixed beverage package.
● A private area with pre-dinner drinks for the bridal party is also available.
A variety of accommodation options are available at The Sebel Brisbane. For your wedding day, one/two bedroom fully-functional apartments with a great view of the city can be appointed to you. You can also request special accommodation packages for your guests.
The Sebel Brisbane is one of the most stunning wedding venues in the heart of Brisbane CBD. Book your visit and menu tasting at the Sebel today and experience the most pleasing culinary experience and professional service that will make your wedding a memorable experience for you and your guests.