If comfort, luxury, and beauty are what you are looking out for your wedding, Ayers Rock Resort by Voyages is the perfect location for you. The venue is an oasis for couples looking to exchange wedding vows soon. The venue is located in Ayers Rock, Northern Territory, Australia. Since the venue has a resort-style arrangement, there is a lot of natural beauty surrounding the event area, and the guests can get a picturesque background with some delicious cuisine.
Facilities and Capacity
There are no limits when it comes to the accommodation and capacity at Ayers Rock Resort by Voyages. Whether it is 50 or 1000, you can invite any number freely.
● Tjungu Ballroom is suitable for up to 420 guests in a seated style. Tjungu means ‘meeting together’ so is the place that you want to celebrate with your most loved ones. While the floor to ceiling windows make this room spacious, local fabrics combine the tradition and contemporary.
● Sails in the Desert poolside suitable for larger weddings with up to its 500 guests capacity whether you hold a cocktail or banquet. You can customise this space while giving the charm of the poolside wedding with the warm weather of dessert.
● Yulara Oval is a marquee wedding space that can host up to 500 guests in cocktail style. With the beautiful lawns, and open its open-air function, you will get the ultimate outdoor wedding experience.
● Firetrail 37 is the largest outdoor space with the scenery backdrops of Uluru. It can host up to 500 guests in banquet style and customisable for various configurations.
● Tali Wiru is the superb open-air restaurant that is suitable for 20 guests in banquet style. With this intimate wedding location, you will have the views of the Uluru and domes of Kata Tjuta.
● Sounds of Silence - It is an ideal location for throwing cocktail and reception parties. The event space offers a unique and unforgettable dining experience under the stars. To hold your wedding here, you need a minimum of 45 guests.
● Black Tie and Sandshoes offer you a traditional and relaxing wedding experience that you will never forget. With a minimum requirement of 45 guests, you can hold your event in this space surrounded by natural settings. Also, cultural dance and didgeridoo performances are available on your request.
● Uluru Lookout is perfect for hosting wedding ceremonies and offers a beautiful view of the sunset.
● Dedicated Wedding Managers
● Sound System Under Regulations
● Entertainment Options
● Flexible Wedding Packages
● Parking Space
● Traditional Dance Shows
● Transportation for the wedding couple
● Different packages including celebrants to special massages
● Various accommodation options from camping to luxury hotel rooms
Since the event areas are outdoor locations, nature eases the work of themed decorators. Stylish tables and chairs are arranged attractively, and old school decor items such as centrepieces, sashes, curtains, floral beds, and artifacts are used by the Ayers Rock Resort to elevate the experience the guests and the couple. The iconic backdrop of the desert adds to the beauty of the minimal decoration at the venue.
An experienced culinary team manages the In-house catering services of the Ayers Rock Resort by Voyages with years of experience.
● Catering services include a buffet and outdoor dining options.
● Dessert and canapes options are available for wedding guests.
● Bar facilities of the venue offer selection of exquisite wine, beers, and cocktail beverages.
The Ayers Rock Resort by Voyages is considered one of the most unique and iconic wedding venues in the Northern Territory. It offers exceptional cuisine, decoration, and accommodation facilities to leave the guests happy and satisfied after the wedding functions. The venue covers every checkpoint essential for a couple to throw a majestic wedding for friends and family. To get a quote for the venue, fill out the query form, and know more about offers and packages.