Mary River Wilderness Retreat is halfway between Darwin and Kakadu National Park, Arnhem Highway, Australia. It spans across 900 acres of land and is a fantastic place to host your wedding ceremony, whether it is a small or large one. The venue’s well-groomed lawns and beautiful gardens aid in intensifying the gracious aura of its surroundings.
Mary River Wilderness Retreat has a grand bushland view with nature-sprinkled walking trails to explore. You can visit the Mary River, Shady Camp, Hardies Lagoon or the South Alligator while you are in there. Their staff will help you put together a wedding ceremony you will not forget in a hurry.
Facilities and Capacity
• The Restaurant: The restaurant has a tropical design with modern alfresco dining areas. It can accommodate about 300 guests for a sit-down dinner. A cocktail-style reception is also available in the facility.
• The Conference Room: The conference room is cozy and suitable for smaller gatherings. It can accommodate around 60 guests.
You can also take advantage of their marquees for outdoor wedding ceremonies.
• Set up of the venue
• Catering services
• Two outdoor swimming pools
• Boat, buggy, mountain bike and bus hire
• Pet-friendly caravan park
Mary River Wilderness Retreat is a rustic and garden-style venue. The restaurant has a lining of plant décor and country furniture that adds spice to your event.
Their custom menu planning and culinary staff offer nothing but the best wedding meals. They work according to your choices and tastes as they prepare platters, canapés, alternate drops and a buffet for your wedding. Some of their choice cuisines include:
• Sirloin of beef with mustard crust
• Grilled vegetable medley
• Pumpkin and potato roasted with herbs
• Garden salad
• Sesame pita chips
• Marinated pork spare ribs
They top it off with mind-blowing desserts like:
• Chocolate pudding
• Apple crumble
They also have vegetarian and gluten-free options for sides and children’s menu options.
Mary River Wilderness Retreat offers comfortable accommodation spaces like the Safari tent; and twenty-six bungalows categorized as the poolside bungalow, the bush bungalow, and the family bungalow. Their bungalows have amenities like air-conditioning, mini-fridges, and bathrooms. The Safari tent offers opportunities for graceful bush views. There are also powered caravan sites and unpowered sites for general camping.
Mary River Wilderness Retreat welcomes couples for enquiries all year round. Their friendly staff is there to guide you on the journey to the perfect wedding ceremony.
You can fill the form to place a booking of the venue for your wedding event.