The Cosmopolitan Hotel, Daylesford is a wedding venue with a great history. Built originally in the year 1866 as a pub, The Cosmopolitan Hotel was burnt down in 2005. In 2009, The Cosmopolitan Hotel was renovated and built again with modern facilities. The venue offers not only wedding functions but also other events like gatherings. It is perfect for couples who are looking for an industrial wedding in a renovated Victorian heritage.
Facilities and Capacity
The Cosmopolitan Hotel, Daylesford mainly offers three wedding spaces, both indoors and outdoors.
● The beautiful gardens outside of The Cosmopolitan Hotel makes the outdoor wedding ceremony venue. The gardens have a picturesque view of the trees and the meadows. There are well-maintained garden paths through which the couple can walk towards the ceremony space. The garden holds 20 to 150 wedding guests.
● The Stables offer an indoor wedding ceremony and reception space at The Cosmopolitan Hotel. With black slate floors and wooden panels, the stables give off a rustic and vintage vibe to your wedding space. It holds 65 to 125 wedding guests. There is also space to set up a marquee.
● For an intimate reception and dinner, the dining room is a suitable venue. It holds only 40 wedding guests. The dining room will create a comfortable wedding space with minimal decoration.
● Personal wedding coordinator
● Wedding packages
● Pet friendly
● Child friendly
● Tables and chairs
● Cutlery and glassware
● Wedding cake table
● Parking space
● Wheelchair access
● The latest audiovisual system
● Wet weather cover
● The party should end at 11:00 PM.
● The Cosmopolitan Hotel wedding venue has rooms of black slate floors and ceilings with wooden panels. The wooden panels give a rustic setting to space, and it allows the stylists to hang draperies and floral decorations.
● The high ceilings offer a historical and colonial aesthetic to the venue.
● The outdoor ceremony space has beautiful views and can be decorated with fairy lights and flowers.
● The food and wine menu are curated by expert chefs.
● You can also curate your personalised menu.
● There are various wine and other beverage packages available.
● The catering team considers dietary restrictions and allergies.
The Cosmopolitan Hotel wedding venue has a vintage and comfortable setting for your dream wedding. If you are interested in a rustic wedding, The Cosmopolitan Hotel is one of the perfect wedding venues. It has numerous spaces for post-wedding photography. Reach out today by filling a quick form!