Open to guests since 1933, the Binna Burra Lodge, located in the Gold Coast, is listed as one of the top 10 Eco-Lodges and Green Hotels in the World, founded by conservationists Arthur Groom and Romeo Lahey. The lodge was intended to be where people can come, stay, and experience the Lamington National Park rainforest’s magnificence. The park’s subtropical forests serve as a natural backdrop for scenic photo shoots and memorable weddings, making this lodge an ideal wedding venue for couples who want an exquisite wedding planned in the lap of nature.
Facilities and Capacity
● Coomera Terrace - Chosen mainly for the wedding ceremony, the Coomera Terrace is an open venue. The ceremony takes place with the beautiful mountains and rainforests in the backdrop. Guests get to enjoy breathtaking views as they participate in the ceremony. It has a maximum capacity of 100 guests and a seating capacity of 30. The lawn hired for post-ceremony celebrations also.
● Clifftop Dining Room - It has a historic style venue with a stunning view of the mountains. It is just next to the Coomera Terrace and can host up to 100 guests.
● Lower Section - It is also another historic venue but smaller obe. It can be the perfect choice for small weddings or elopements with 30 guests capacity.
● Heritage Barn - This is the venue that creates the ultimate wedding experience for you. With its rustic style decorations, fireplace options and relaxed feel, it will make your all of your wedding dreams come true. It is a medium-sized venue that can accommodate up to 65 guests.
● Celebrants available to perform the wedding rites
● Photographers and videographers to capture memorable moments
● Wedding planner
● Tables, chairs and linens
● Flatware and glassware
● Lawn games
Decoration services are available in the lodge to create magical wedding scenes. This can include flowers, lights, and various other decorative items to enhance the wedding venue’s beauty.
The lodge is fully licensed to offer a wide selection of cocktail style and sit down menu options for a more formal reception.
● Post ceremony menu options - a selection of canapes, gourmet cheese board, platters, and hot fork dishes
● 3-course buffets and 3-course gourmet BBQ
● Cocktail style reception
● Beverage services
Binna Burra Lodge offers two different accommodation locations that Sky Lodge Apartments and Mountain Lodge Cabins. With various qualities and styles, rooms can be suitable for everybody. In total, these locations have a capacity of 100 people.
Its closeness to nature and its eco-friendly approach to providing services makes Bina Burra Lodge an appealing wedding venue. It will be an excellent choice If you want your wedding to be a laidback celebration away from the din of big cities. Fill the form below to learn more about the venue and start planning a wedding at the spectacular Bina Burra Lodge.