Clandulla Weddings is located on 20 acres of bushland for a unique, intimate wedding that includes everything from a country wedding ceremony to reception and luxury accommodation. Only 40 minutes from Gold Coast and an hour from Brisbane, it is in the magnificent Scenic Rim. With an orchard and manicured gardens, you are spoilt for choice in a ceremony location. You have perfect photographic opportunities with an original 1875 Carriage, romantic gazebo, and stunning bridal walk. Any religious denomination is welcome, including LGBTQ and any nationality or culture.
Facilities and Capacity
• The wedding ceremony is held in one of the gorgeous gazebos fitted with soft voile drapery and beautiful white wisteria lacing and polished floor. You can also choose to have your ceremony under one of many trees, manicured gardens, or next to the orchard.
• Plantation Verandah caters to 40 seated guests and is a 100 square meters deck with timber ceilings and floors. Surrounding the deck is plenty of trees and beautiful flowers. You can choose the seating configuration with the highest quality glassware, pottery, and linens used.
• Onsite wedding planner
• Choose your garden layout plan, choice of linens, table wear, chairs, and colours with Noritake dinnerware
• Various beverage packages, open bar, hosted bar, limited bar, or cash bar options from the venue that is fully licensed
• Bartenders and waiting staff
• Third-party catering with a full kitchen plus a cold room
• Clandulla will liaise with your catering supplier, photographer, and any supplier you need
• Bridal suite
• Centrepieces are provided, and you have more than a dozen to choose from
• Wedding ceremony arch, aisles, and ceremony chairs
• Signing table, gift table, cake table
• Personalized seating chart for each guest
• Dance floor
• Free parking
• Wheelchair access
• Five hours of event time
The bride and groom choose one of five luxurious suites, and a cottage included in the overnight stay is a complimentary continental breakfast plus champagne for the wedding couple. Beds are four-poster king beds with plush lounge, dining room, and kitchen. There is more than enough accommodation to have your 40 guests overnight too or spend the weekend.
Take action and ensure your wedding date is available by confirming your reception date at Clandulla Weddings. Your wedding planning can start after paying a non-refundable deposit. Fill the form today and get a price quote for your big day.