When you want a sophisticated wedding reception, you look no further than the Q1 Resort and Spa on Hamilton Avenue in Queensland’s Surfers Paradise. The highest standard of elegance and romance with spectacular views from the Skylight room on the 78th level to the Q1 ballroom's sophistication while all your guests have luxurious accommodation too. The magnificent building is a Gold Coast icon and internationally recognized landmark with its towering height of 322.5 meters. Meters away from the beach, it is a beach wedding venue dream that comes true with exceptional luxury.
Facilities and Capacity
• Level 2 Grand Ballroom caters to 400 guests and offers ocean views with spectacular natural light streaming from floor to ceiling windows. The hall also opens to the large outdoor terrace.
• The level 78 Skylight room caters to 150 seated guests and 180 cocktail style receptions. It has magnificent 360-degree ocean views and utter luxury.
• The onsite wedding coordinator and event manager for ceremonies and reception
• Special wedding packages to choose from with customized menu options
• Bridal suite for the bride with her bridesmaids
• Honeymoon Suite for the bridal couple
• Accommodation for guests
• Signature drinks
• Pre-event champagne toast plus canapes
• Beverage packages that can be adjusted and customized
• 7-hour event time that can be extended
• Sound and speakers plus microphone and podium
• Indoor pool and gym
• Professional lighting
• Wheelchair accessible
With complete 360-degree views of the Gold Coast city, ocean and hinterland, it feels like holding a party in the sky. Q1 Resort & Spa’s elegant- city style decoration including lighting and décor and centrepieces for all tables. Also, linens, flatware, china, glassware and barware are provided.
Taste unforgettable cuisine or create your menu. Artfully created buffet tables, plated entrees and hors d'oeuvres, Stations, cocktail receptions, plus any potential freshly prepared cuisine. A house specialty that stands out is the exceptional sushi menu with unbelievable sushi platters, antipasto platters, cheese platters, and more. Freshly shucked oysters plus a full Japanese menu is the largest Japanese restaurant on the Gold Coast located at the Q1.
The Q1 offers luxurious rooms and suites including 1 King bedroom self-contained apartments, 2 king bedrooms, 3-bedrooms and a variety of suites that include amenities and features like a whirlpool, fireplace, floor-to-ceiling windows, plush beds, and flat-screen TVs plus luxury, stylish décor, unique glass-enclosed balconies plus spa baths. Bridal couples get the dedicated honeymoon suite where no luxury is spared.
Your special day will be as beautiful as the SkyPoint view, and its devoted event team will partner with you to ensure that every wish is met to the fullest detail. Take action and ensure your wedding date is available by confirming your reception date at Q1 Resort & Spa.