The Island venue is situated at 3128 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia. It is an exclusive luxury wedding venue with views of the fantastic open-air terrace. This venue provides a serene atmosphere where you can celebrate your special day as you had dreamed of years ago. You can organize your special day as you wish, with unique decorations and exceptional menu opportunities.
Facilities and Capacity
If you are looking for a lavish party or an intimate celebration, the Island can host them all. The newly opened Level 12 penthouse has two impressive venues that can host your special day.
● Ocean Room venue: This area has the floor to ceiling windows allowing natural light to create a natural ambience for the celebration. The room provides a 360 degrees panoramic view of the surrounding areas. The place is connected to a private terrace bar where your guests can enjoy pre-wedding drinks. This room can accommodate 170 guests for a regular sit-down dinner and 350 guests for a cocktail type celebration.
● Mountain View room: The floor to ceiling room made out of windows provide beautiful views of the surrounding mountain range. The entry of natural light creates a romantic ambience in the room. This area can accommodate 50 guests for a banquet party and 80 guests for a cocktail celebration.
● Your wedding executive to guide you.
● Different types of wedding plans and packages at your disposal.
● Complimentary night stay for the bride and groom.
● Lectern and microphones to give out speeches.
● Professional wait staff.
● Lift access to the event areas.
● Provide leads to the venue's preferred vendors.
● Exclusive use of crockery, cutlery, and glassware.
● Audiovisual system
● 6-hour room hire ending by midnight
● Dressed cake and gift table.
● Your choice of centrepieces.
● White linen table cloths along with napkins.
● Placed placards to direct your guests.
● Decorated Chandeliers and pendants.
● Availability of different types of menus cooked by the best chefs.
● Special Impetus to your dietary needs.
● Options include entrees, canapes, sit-down dinner, or cocktail type celebration along with lots of desserts.
● Scattered coffee and tea stalls.
The Island venue provides a serene environment to host your special day. If you want to book the venue or know more about the pricing and other perquisites, fill the form now.