Only an hours drive from Newcastle and one and a half hours drive from Sydney is the award-winning luxury Kooindah Waters Golf and Spa Resort. The peaceful resort is perfect for a secluded, scenic golf wedding on the NSW's Central Coast. With an 18-hole golf course, dedicated wedding specialists, customized menus, and luxury accommodation it is an all-in-one wedding venue.
Facilities and Capacity
• The onsite wedding ceremony caters to 20 guests with white folding chairs. Aisle runner or carpet with a choice of a clubhouse landing overlooking the boardwalk and wetland or green. Golf carts available for the bride and her guests to the ceremony location.
• Function Room caters to 200 guests and features luxury fittings like a draped ceiling with fairy lights, while the two walls that do not overlook the golf course are also draped and adorned with fairy lights. Choose your layout with an exclusive head table and substantial round guest tables. You also have space for a dance floor as well as live music.
• The onsite wedding coordinator and event manager for ceremonies and reception
• Special wedding packages to choose from with customized menu options
• Choose your garden and venue layout plan, choice of linens, table wear, chairs, and colours, tea light votives and single candles on tables plus Ring of Fire candelabras
• Various beverage packages, open bar, hosted bar, limited bar, or cash bar options from the fully licensed venue. Choose between packages that range from three hours and up to five hours with specialty wines.
• Bartenders and waiting staff
• Bridal suite for the bride with her bridesmaids
• Complimentary overnight stay for the wedding couple
• Lighting and décor as well as centrepieces for all tables
• Linens, flatware, china, glassware, barware
• Signature drinks
• Pre-event champagne toast plus canapes
• Beverage packages that can be adjusted and customized
• 7-hour event time that can be extended
• Sound and speakers plus microphone and podium
• Professional lighting
• 20-meter indoor heated pool
• Outdoor pool gymnasium
• Tennis courts
• Walking trails
• Kids playground
• Wheelchair accessible
A variety of menus are available that includes a drop menu which is suitable for a formal event and customizable for dietary requirements. A wide variety of options too for cocktail style menus. Hot and cold canapes, deserts, grazing tables and more can be included in your menu including special chef canapes pre-ceremony and pre-reception.
Mercure Kooindah Waters accommodation is extraordinary with 84 two and three-bedroom apartments, one-bedrooms, and deluxe studios. With different views from private balconies, you and your guests overlook the championship golf course with its green rolling terraces.
Take action and ensure your wedding date is available by confirming your reception date at Mercure Kooindah Waters Golf & Spa Resort. Your wedding planning can start after paying a non-refundable deposit. Fill the form now and get a price quote.