The Beachcomber Hotel is located in Toukley, New South Wales, Australia. It is 5 kilometres from lakes beach and some kilometres from New Castle International Airport. It is a lakefront hotel that is suitable for indoor and outdoor weddings. This magnificent framework venue is ideal for a wedding ceremony and reception. It is the best option to consider for couples who love the fun and serene environment, and it has celebrated hundreds of central coasts couples’ weddings.
*A two-time winner of number One Brides Choice award 2016 and 2018 respectively.
Facilities and Capacity
The Beachcomber hotel's venue is designed to help create memories of a lifetime. It considers your guest by offering them the best atheistic views also. It can cater to the guest of a minimum of 30 guest and a maximum of 160 guests.
• Lake Budgewoi's shore offers a unique view of nature. The radiant sparkle of the Sun over the water creates a magical atmosphere for you as you say, “I do” and the sails in the courtyard provides covering for you and your guest.
• The Jetty will not only accommodate you and your guest, but it offers you the best available opportunities to take photographs and capture memories forever.
• The Beachcomber Top Floor space can host up to 150 guests. It allows you and your guest to celebrate in style and comfort; numbers cannot stop you from celebrating your day.
• The Reception Room has a private balcony which offers you a view of the sun setting over the lake. It is a perfect space to be romantic while still with your guests without alienating each other.
• Five hours of event time
• Discounts for boarding guests who book via email or phone
• You can bring in your cake, but a cakeage cost applies.
• External entertainment allowed
• A standby team to your function room
• Complimentary breakfast for the bride and groom
• Set-up and Event Cleaning
• On-site Photographer
• Live Entertainment on request
• Karaoke and Jukebox
• Event Signage
• Venue Security
• Free on-site parking.
• Private Jetty and Resort for Photography
• The venue is the scenic venue that is decorated by nature, the Beachcomber top floor is a large space designed to celebrate you in style, and the Reception room is primarily modern in design.
• Decorating the venue upon your taste is available.
• Access to the venue for decorating can be determined by availability; however, help can be offered to decorate your venue at a cost.
• The chairs come in black or white covers with a choice of colour organza sash and table linens are also available in black or white.
• You get to have a taste of Chef Manuel’s cooking, the in-house Chef. With a wide range of packages to select from, you will not be disappointed with the menu options of canapes, dessert, banquet, beverages, burger bar and lots more.
• Package for catering to the children and the dietary requirements of your guest is not a problem it can always be taken care of.
• Third-Party catering not allowed and external beverages are strictly prohibited.
• Complimentary wedding night accommodation for the bride and groom
• It provides 60 on-site accommodation rooms for you and your guests.
• The accommodation comes with free WiFi in public areas, Spa, Sauna, Gaming Lounge, Sports bar, Children play area, 20-meter Swimming pool, Waterfront King’s, Single Spa Waterfront, Corner Spa Waterfront’s, BBQ and Picnic facilities, Live entertainment and Lake frontage site with access for boats & fishing. These facilities are made available for your comfort to help you have a memorable stay either for the pre-wedding or post-wedding, your comfort is paramount for only a relaxed mind can truly savour the moments of fun.
• Your guest receives a 10% discount when they book for their accommodation with the hotel strictly through email or phone. However, the rooms are to be pre-booked.
Affordable prices and flexible packages to suit your needs. Pre-book your venue today and make enquiries today it’s strictly based on appointment. Fill the form today and get the price offer for this venue.