At 221 Tarleton Street in East Devonport, the Argosy Motor Inn is just minutes from the Spirit of Tasmania Terminal and right on the Mersey River banks offering magnificent views. It is an all-in-one Tasman River wedding venue that is affordable while offering an all-in-one package with accommodation for all your guests, great food, and venue.
Facilities and Capacity
● The Function Room caters to 100 seated guests in a stunning venue that is extended with a deck overlooking the river. Spacious and with a domed wooden high ceiling, exposed wood pillars, and ceiling beams with ambient lighting and fully carpeted, the function room is luxurious while also bright and airy with loads of natural light streaming in from large floor-to-ceiling windows.
● Onsite wedding planners
● Wedding packages are customizable
● Fully licensed bar
● Bartenders and waiting staff
● Bridal suite
● Personalized seating chart and menus for each guest
● Five hours of event time
● Free parking
● Wheelchair access
● According to availability, they offer a free bridal party for one night in one of the Wedding Night Executive Suites
● Long tables and square tables and a choice of plastic or wooden chairs with or without chair covers.
● Wedding ceremony arch, aisles, and ceremony chairs
● Signing table, gift table, cake table
A variety of menus are available and can be made to your choice to include dietary needs. Chef’s specials include homemade beef lasagne, nine-hour braised lamb shank, Argosy roast, stir-fry, pasta plus plenty of meats from the grill.
Bride and groom have a choice of comfortable motel-style rooms where you have king and queen beds, baths, showers, and plenty of space. While it is focused on affordability you also get rooms and suites at discount prices for the wedding guests and the wedding night accommodation for the wedding couple is free.
Argosy Motor Inn is ideal for couples who want to have a wedding by the river. Your wedding planning can start after paying a non-refundable deposit. Please fill out the form today to contact the venue.