Freycinet Lodge, Hobart - a wedding day will be natural, delightful, adventurous and memorable when you choose one of the leading remarkable wedding destinations in Tasmania, Australia. Every wedding day is as exclusive and individual as you are, and the delivery of the work remains just as you have always imagined. It includes charcuterie and good food, followed with a set of fine wine to choose from, experienced personnel and vigilant to every detail. After the party, you can depart to the privacy of your chalet, veiled among the casuarina trees of the Freycinet Lodge. The venue masters in elopements and minor to mid-sized weddings. There is an assortment of packages to make sure all the minutiae are roofed to help create the perfect day along with the famous Wineglass Bay, one of the world's ten finest beaches.
Facilities and Capacity
Freycinet Lodge has a main dining room and several rooms for your wedding reception also the natural areas for your wedding ceremony.
• Freycinet Lodge has a common area to carry out entertaining and cottages. The Lodge can cater for up to a maximum capacity of 110 members and provides the perfect ambience for a flawless, scenic wedding.
• Rooms like Amos, Dove, Freycinet and Parson are available with capacity up to 34, 30, 100 and 150 respectively.
• The ceremony can be held in different locations of the beach.
The indoors is more like contemporarily modern with teak chairs and tables.
● Bespoke packages specialising in a personal touch
● Customised gifts, room drops, arrival drinks, and hot and cold towels
● There are a variety of land and water-based activities for the guests to have an intimate pre-wedding gathering on the Freycinet Peninsula.
The place is set by the lake, adorned with the sunlight and sparkles with the reflection like a spotlight. The stone hangs by the beach for the couple to stand on and walk down the aisle. As the day fades, the mood is set with fairy lights and candles, white table cloths, crystal cutlery and an area for the party to enjoy and dance.
• The fusion of splendid views, the freshest Tasmanian harvest and seafood, harmonised with wines from around Tasmania, brings your festivity to life.
• For a unique Freycinet experience, a sundown cocktail party or epicurean barbecue on the deck overseeing Great Oyster Bay is preferred wondrous.
• Complimentary Canapes and wine for the guests
There are 60 cabins, a combination of one and two rooms which furnished with a balcony. Family cabins are available as well.
● Buffet breakfast or a mainland breakfast hamper
● Coming-home welcome treat and flagon of Tasmanian Sparkling wine
● Reverse cycle air conditioning
● Coffee and tea making facility
● En suite with shower
Freycinet Lodge wedding venue is offering you a charming and adventourus wedding. Overseeing the waters Great Oyster Bay and with the rocky mountain of Hazard serves as the best backdrop with a memory to cherish. Just fill the form to book your visit today!