Tranquilles is on the edge of Port Sorell beachside community and offers three acres of natural bushland and landscaped gardens. It is close to Tasmanian attractions like Cradle Mountain, Narawntapu National Park, and the Tamar Valley. As a countryside wedding venue, it is all-inclusive with ceremony facility, reception, divine menu, and accommodation. It is within 15 minutes from the Spirit of Tasmania Ferry and only ten minutes from Devonport Airport.
Facilities and Capacity
● The Garden ceremony caters to up to 100 seated guests with a magnificent wedding arch, aisle, and white guest chairs.
● The dining room is as elegant as the rest of the house with a luxury head table with round and square guest tables and wooden chairs. There are ambient lighting, crystal chandeliers, and fairy lights for ultimate romance accompanied by gleaming wooden floors and gorgeous views from large windows.
● Onsite wedding planner
● Wedding packages are customizable with plenty of menu options
● Choose your garden layout plan, choice of linens, table wear, chairs, and colours
● Various beverage packages, open bar, hosted bar, limited bar, or cash bar options from the fully licensed venue. Choose between packages that range from three hours to five hours which can be extended, especially when accommodation is also booked.
● Bartenders and waiting staff
● Bridal suite
● Groomsmen Suite
● Plenty of accommodation for all of your guests
● Centrepieces are provided, and you have more than a dozen to choose from while colour options are also available
● Signing table, gift table, cake table
● Menu tasting
● Free parking
● Wheelchair access
An owner and chef combination, Bev Sullivan offers fine delicacies that include a variety of delectable platters and menus. One of the recommended tasting plates is a Chef Tasting Indian Menu that comprises of 13 tasting plates. On a typical menu would be five entrees, six mains, and desserts.
Tranquilles offers luxurious five-star accommodation, such as the Province suite with a spa bath, bar fridge, dining set, king bed, and TV. Rooms like the Shearwater room has similar features except it has a queen-size bed. Guests that overnight get free continental breakfast in the morning.
Take action and ensure your wedding date is available by confirming your reception date at Tranquilles. Your wedding planning can start after paying a non-refundable deposit. It is easy to get a price quote by filling the form today.