The Starline Alpacas Farmstay Resort is located at 1100 Milbrodale Road, Broke, New South Wales. The resort has its winery, which you could explore and taste different kinds of wine. In case you want more of the wine experience, nearby is the Running Horse Wines, which could be a getaway for the couples or families that come to stay at the resort for a good wine tasting experience. The Starline Alpacas Farmstay Resort is surrounded by greenery and is the perfect and one of the most romantic places to start your married life.
Facilities and Capacity
There are three facilities available for weddings at the Starline Alpacas Farmstay Resort.
• The Power House Function Centre: It is suitable for a large wedding. It can host 80 guests for seated style and 120 guests for cocktail style.
• Karl’s Boardroom: It is 48 sqm in area and allows up to 30 people in the theatre, 16 people in the classroom, 24 people in the boardroom, and 24 people for dinner.
• Verandah: It is located in outside the boardroom, and it uses for informal barbecue cooking.
• Bar Service
• There is no alcohol provided, but guests will have to bring or order their drinks.
• In-house Catering and 3rd Party catering
• Onsite accommodation for bride and groom for three nights.
• PA system
You will get a very rustic kind of feel when you visit the resort. The materials used for decoration are premium and very lifelike, bringing you close to nature.
There is in-house catering for weddings at the Starline Alpacas Farmstay Resort. Also, couples can work with 3rd party catering firm. Starline provides glass wear up to 120 guests, and cutlery and crockery up to 80 guests.
Accommodation is available in a mix of up to three different sites at the cottage. Only when accommodation bookings are made, wedding booking can be booked.
The Starline Alpacas Farmstay Resort is one of the best places to get married and spend the honeymoon period. It is affordable and offers a lot of privacy and joy to the people that visit it.