Caves House Hotel, situated 2km from the Yallingup beach along the Indian ocean, is surrounded by almost 5 acres of old gardens. It was built by the Government of Western Australia in 1903 and opened to the newly opened cave visitors in 1904. Caves House Hotel is a unique venue with stunning old gardens, art-decor accommodation for you and your guests to stay before or after the wedding formalities, and beautiful function rooms, providing the perfect space for wedding ceremonies and receptions either indoor or outdoor. It is the ideal venue for couples looking for a stylish wedding venue.
Facilities and Capacity
Caves House Hotel boasts various locations for an indoor and outdoor wedding ceremony and reception. The place you chose will be as unique as your wedding will be.
• The Gardens: Couples can choose your favourite area among the 1.8 hectares of stunning old gardens and manicured lawns that stretches to the ocean. Styling the location couples decided with arbour, guests chair, and the natural backdrop of the gardens and grounds will transform it into a stunning space for an outdoor wedding ceremony, including many wedding photo opportunities.
• Emily Rose Terrace: The Emily Rose Terrace is a licensed stunning outdoor area under Morton Bay figs enclosed by rose bushes. It is the perfect place to start your happily ever after, followed by an outdoor reception in the same location. It can cater to 300 guests (cocktail style) or 120 guests (seated comfortably).
• Emily Rose Grass: This stunning area provides the option of setting a marque or hosting an open-air wedding reception with views of the heritage-listed gardens. It can cater to 300 guests (cocktail style) or 180 guests (seated).
• The Winery Garden: This area has a 1900’s building with four rooms with an adjoined expansive deck and manicured lawns. This area is perfect for a cocktail style wedding with stunning backdrops and beautiful photo opportunities.
• The Injidup Room: The Injidup room is the ideal indoor space for a small intimate wedding ceremony and reception, with unique settings and a garden view. This room features a fireplace, stunning mantle, and mirrors, etc. This room is also used as a backup alternative to an outdoor ceremony in wet weather. It can cater to 50 guests (cocktail style) or 40 guests (seated)
• Yallingup Room: The Yallingup Room is a stunning indoor area with a private terrace that oversees Caves House Hotel’s gardens with Yallingup Beach’s peeks. This room also includes the use of the Nigligi space with a bar. It can cater to 50 to 150 guests (cocktail style) or 96 guests (seated), including a bridal table.
• Meelup Room: The Meelup Room is a tiny room situated on the building's top floor, catering to 16 guests (seated) for a small intimate wedding. This room features a balcony that overlooks the heritage-listed gardens, which could also be used for pre-dinner drinks or as a wedding ceremony venue.
• Flexible and customized wedding packages
• Wedding coordinator
• In-house catering service
• On-site accommodation
• Bar service
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free Parking
Caves House Hotel wedding and reception venues are stunning but can also be styled to suit any theme or style for your special day. Significant decorations include table centrepieces, a full table setting, table, chair covers, sashes that match your colour scheme, etc.
• Caves House Hotel offers menus tailored to your needs, taste, and budget.
• Several options for main, entree, canape, beverages, drinks, and lots more are available.
Caves House Hotel offers professional service from a friendly staff, stunning locations for your special day, on-site accommodation for you and your guests, mouthwatering foods, and spectacular wedding photo opportunities making it every couple's choice. It has a non-refundable deposit policy. Fill the form to get the price quote for this venue.