Situated just 3 kilometres from Melbourne CBD, Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne wedding venue has everything to offer for the perfect wedding ceremony and reception. This wedding venue is established on the banks of the Yarra River. With years of service in the hospitality industry, this wedding venue is a picturesque setting for a contemporary and informal wedding ceremony. It is also a perfect place for couples who love grand or intimate events.
Facilities and Capacity
For your wedding ceremony and reception, you can choose from the wide range of venues that are available for your special day:
● The Event Pavilion has a seated capacity of 220 guests, including a dance floor, and a cocktail guest capacity of 300 guests, including a dance area. This venue is the ideal location for those looking for a garden luncheon or dinner event.
● The Park Room is suitable for a seated dinner or a cocktail event with a guest capacity of 50 guests with no dance area or 40 guests plus a dance area. This venue is perfect for a more intimate event.
● The Bridge & Yarra Room has a seated guest capacity of 120 guests and a cocktail guest capacity of 220 guests. It is a more contemporary setting with a beautiful setting for a large formal wedding reception.
● The beautiful garden at this venue is where a romantic and enchanting ceremony can be conducted. These gardens and lawns are also used for taking the most memorable Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne wedding photos.
● A personal wedding coordinator who will help to make this day a massive success for you
● Many package options to fit all budgets
● Music should end at 12.00 AM.
● A complimentary PA system and a microphone
● Adequate parking for your guests
● A personalized menu customized to meet your needs
● Wedding cake, cut and served.
● Different decoration opportunities depending on your package
● Details such as fairy lights, floating candles, lighting, and flowers will be included according to your desire.
● Clothed cake table and gift table
● Paid services such as the red carpet or white garden chairs
● Different options of dining in every wedding package
● The hotel restaurant, hotel bar and in-room dining are also available.
● Various types of canapes, main foods, cold and warm serves, cocktails, desserts, drinks and more
● Menu tasting options before 30 days from the wedding
● A honeymoon suite is available with room service, sparkling wine, and chocolates.
● Discounted courtyard rooms, two-bedroom apartments, superior rooms, and suites are available for your guests.
Amora Hotel Riverwalk Melbourne wedding prices are very competitive. A non-refundable deposit is required, while the remaining balance needs to be paid before the wedding day. Cancellation fees are also charged if you no longer need to use the venue after booking. Request pricing today by filling the form to make your dream wedding come true!