Originally called the Royal Terminus Hotel, the Brighton Beach Hotel wedding venue has a history of 180 years. This hotel is certainly one of the ancient buildings in the Brighton region. This hotel was initially built through the local red ironstone and is located near the Yarra River. The venue has three levels serving different purposes.
The ground level has an alfresco courtyard along with a bistro and sports bar. On the other hand, the second level has some exclusive function rooms. The terrace space is a charming location with stunning views from the bay, making the space tranquil. Specialised services of the Milanos Brighton Beach Hotel enable flexibility in the event themes.
The venue is not just apt for elegant wedding ceremonies and receptions but also for get-togethers, formal events and other parties. Best of all is the waterfront location that comes without an extra price.
Facilities and Capacity
The venue offers some exclusive function spaces providing sweeping views of the bay. Wedding professionals ensure the couples and their guests receive a unique event experience with exceptional backdrops.
● The Bayview Room: This wedding venue is located at the first level and has sweeping visuals of the Port Phillip Bay along with classic skyline of Melbourne. The function room offers a special bridal suite for the bridal party. This room can also be used for pre-ceremonies like drinks and canapes. The Bayview Room has a capacity to entertain 150 guests in a seated setting while 250 guests in a cocktail setting.
● Brighton & Esplanade Rooms: These rooms are also located on the second level of the Brighton Beach Hotel wedding venue. They can be combined or booked as individuals. With incredible views and stunning interiors, these rooms are ideal for intimate ceremonies. Individually, these rooms would welcome 30 guests for a seated event while 40 guests for cocktail events. When combined, space would accommodate 60 in seated and 80 in cocktail style wedding functions.
● Beer Garden: This venue is located at the ground level and has a wow factor inbuilt. Guests can have a unique experience over here with all-weather suitability and non-smoking conditions. This space has a combination setting, including seated and standing conditions. Access to the bar and amazing views of the ocean are exclusive. The capacity of this venue is 175 for cocktails and 120 for casual BBQ dining.
● Complete event coordination and planning through professionals.
● The venue offers exceptional catering services.
● The venue also offers ceremony options including on-site, on Brighton Beach and Green Point Park.
● Plenty of on-site parking is available.
● The venue has AV facilities.
Brighton Beach Hotel wedding venue offers exquisite decoration services. Couples can have floating candles on a mirror base along with a glass vase centrepiece. The table settings include black and white linen. Also, there is a chair sash and cover.
Hirers and couples can choose their desired menu through wide variety for entree, desserts, and main dishes. There are also beverage packages along with a kids menu and supplier meals. The expert catering team can cater for dietary requirements with prior notice.
Whilst we don't have accommodation onsite we have fantastic options only a stones throw away through our prefered suppliers at the Quest brighton Beach & Nightcap Hotel Sandringham
Offering a unique wedding with outstanding catering services, comprehensive decoration options and stunning views, Milanos Brighton Beach Hotel is the perfect venue for an unforgettable wedding. A provisional reservation could be held for 7 days. After this period, the reservations can be released. Complete deposit and signing on terms and conditions are required to ensure that the booking is confirmed. For more information, kindly fill the form.