In Melbourne Docklands, many wedding comes to life because of the exquisite venues, one of them being Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands. The platform can be used for small weddings and grand ones. As one of the most recent additional venues in the Docklands, the venue space possesses more comfortable attributes and state-of-the-art amenities. With its sweeping views, the platform is ideal for those looking for a ‘wow’ factor.
Facilities and Capacity
Seven function spaces are found at Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands wedding venue. It has a capacity for 90 guests for the reception, and total event space’s maximum capacity is 200 guests.
● The Sky Room is for intimate celebrations, and it is situated at the seventh level of the hotel. It has a stunning interior décor and design that displays contemporary features. The Sky Room leads out to two outdoor terraces with views of the Yarra River, Bolte Bridge, and Melbourne. The room also has a private bar area and a lounge.
● The Rooftop pool is the perfect wedding ceremony space at Four Points by Sheraton. It has aerial views of Docklands Harbor, and this is an additional opportunity for your photographer to take memorable Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne wedding photos. A private bar at the Rooftop pool allows your guests to toast their favourite beverages as they wait for the main banquet.
● The Docklands room is mostly used for more extensive and grander weddings with a capacity for up to 200 guests. It has a romantic atmosphere and a rare backdrop of Melbourne Star. The floor to ceiling windows here will allow your guests to view all the excellent features in the distance. A designated area has been set aside where guests can enjoy some drinks as they arrive.
● A wedding specialist at the venue can take care of all the needs of small and large weddings by coordinating the planning
● The bride has the option of arriving at the venue by boat via the stunning waterfront spot in the Docklands
● Adequate parking space
The events planning team can help you decorate the spaces if you have preferred flowers, lighting, or colours. The team will also add your choice of linens, napkins and table cloths in the reception area.
An expert culinary team at the Docklands will curate a dream wedding menu that will impress your guests. The menu will be structured in a manner that will highlight your particular preferences and style.
Looking over the Port Phillip Bay and Melbourne City Skyline, Four Points by Sheraton features a contemporary setting with stunning terraces and great views. With both intimate and large spaces, it is the go-to destination for all wedding sizes. Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands wedding prices are fair given that with each package, you will enjoy the best services and customized features. Contact us today if you have any enquiries about the venue or if you wish to request pricing.