InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, located at Collins Street, Melbourne, is a classic hotel, restaurant, and event venue that gives you exceptional wedding facilities. The venue provides a classy location that combines both romantic heritage and powerful modern styles to bring a unique perspective that contributes to bringing your ideal wedding dreams to life.
The face of this prestigious event venue consists of two heritage buildings constructed over a century ago – during the boom period of Melbourne’s gold rush. These two buildings have been fully resurrected and reinvented to suit modern-day events and give you a spectacular wedding.
What is more, the hotel has won a list of awards over the years for its services, including the 2020 Corporate Travel Awards ‘Best 5 Star Luxury Hotel’ award, 2019 World Travel Awards ‘Oceania’s Leading Hotel’ award, 2018 OpenTable Diners’ Choice Awards, and many more.
Facilities and Capacity
InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto has several event venues that they can tailor to suit your memorable day.
• The Laneway Rooms: The Laneway rooms provide a combination of heritage and modern Melbourne culture with the portrayal of colourful graffiti mural by The Blender Studios’ street artists. These rooms can be combined or split into thirds. When combined, they have a capacity for 300 seated guests and 350 guests for a cocktail reception. Two combined rooms offer 170 seated guests and 220 standing guests capacity, while a single room can accommodate 70 seated guests and 100 standing guests.
• Stock, Trade, Wheat and Wool Rooms: The period-style windows at these rooms overlook the atrium and the heritage ironwork, honouring Melbourne’s past. The rooms can accommodate 50 seated guests and 80 standing guests on their own while having a capacity for 100 seated guests and 160 standing guests for a cocktail reception when they are combined.
• Alluvial Restaurant: Offering floral installations and bridal tables, the restaurant has a capacity for 120 seated guests and 200 guests for a cocktail reception.
• Bluestone Wine Lounge: This is the perfect place for small intimate weddings and cocktail events, with a capacity of 100 standing guests.
• Market Lane Bar: It overlooks the hotel’s glass atrium and original brickwork and can accommodate around 100 cocktail-style guests.
• Indoor Patio: The indoor patio shows the proper blend of old and modern styles giving you and your guests a lovely experience.
This top-tier hotel offers multiple services ranging from wedding events to cocktail functions and banquet dinners. They include the following:
• Event planning
• On-site catering services
• Restaurant services
• Bar services
• Audiovisual equipment
• Set up and clean up
• Parking services
Having a combination of romantic heritage and modern styling, InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto breeds elegance by providing you with an opportunity to communicate with the past and the present. The nine-floored hotel glows with various displays of flora, traditional and modern artistic designs, stunning carpets, and floor works amongst other décors that are capable of creating the wedding of your dreams.
The packages include gift tables, cake tables and bridal tables, white tablecloths and napkins, centrepieces, chair covers and table name cards.
InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto is capable of catering for all your event needs, from the classic high tea service to the preparation of intercontinental meals and desserts. The professional chefs take care of all the processes.
InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto completely fulfils all your accommodation needs. The luxurious suites provide you with the comfort you deserve during your perfect occasion, ranging from bridal showers to honeymoon.
Some wedding packages include accommodation in a King Club Rialto Room or a Club InterContinental Suite, inclusive of Club InterContinental privileges.
The onset of your journey towards marital experience can be easy, fun-filled, and spectacular because InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto carefully and meticulously plans every step.
You can fill the form to book the venue for your event.