Rendezvous Hotel is situated on Flinders Street, at the very heart of Melbourne. It is among the best historic hotels in Australia, and it was constructed in 1913. Even with the restorations done at this venue, it has maintained its 21st-century style while featuring modern technology and facilities. Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne wedding venue suits the best to the couples who appreciate a bit of history with a few modern touches.
Facilities and Capacity
At the Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne, you will not have the hassle of holding your ceremony and reception at two different locations. This is because they have versatile spaces that can cater to the entire occasion and make the planning easier for you. There are a variety of wedding places where can be done with both ceremony and reception.
● The King Edward Ballroom is the grandest reception venue at Rendezvous Hotel. The room has a capacity for 100 guests for a sit-down dinner and up to 270 guests for a standing cocktail event. The King Edward Ballroom is an unforgettable venue that has been styled with class and opulence. In addition to crystal chandeliers that fully reflect the historical texture of the period and large windows from the 1900s, tables are modernly decorated with natural flowers.
● Heritage Lounge can be used for intimate or small weddings. It has perfect picturesque backdrops for the wedding reception. The Heritage Lounge can host a seated dinner of up to 50 guests and host a cocktail style party for up to 100 guests. A long large table in the venue is decorated with colourful flowers on a stylish white tablecloth. This wood-dominated room fully reflects the spirit of the 1900s.
● President's Room is ideal for those looking for a private function, a magical room with a unique romantic atmosphere. The President's Room accommodates up to 40 guests for the reception. The decoration created with the harmony of blue colour and wood takes on a vintage atmosphere with candlesticks and candles on the tables.
● 3 comprehensive wedding packages are available to choose from, and they all include accommodation for the couple after the wedding in the bridal suite.
● Accommodation for your guests will be provided at the hotel at an additional fee.
● There is a wedding coordinator.
● Audiovisual equipment is available.
● Changing the decoration or adding personal décor is available.
● A photographer is available at the location. Photos not only can be taken at the ceremony and reception areas but also there is a photo booth on site.
● Expert chefs will come up with customized menus for all taste preferences using local fresh produce.
● A wide range of beverage packages to choose from.
● Complimentary cake cutting and servings on platters
This venue is distinguished from other wedding spaces in Melbourne because of their extensive experience and expertise in making dream weddings a reality. With their professional specialists, Rendezvous Hotel will fulfil every need you have. Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne wedding prices are always within your budget since they have three wedding packages you can select from. If you want to request a price quote at this leading wedding venue, you only need to fill the form!