Situated at the south of the Mornington Peninsula, RACV Cape Schanck Resort is 75- minutes’ drive away from Melbourne Central Business District. Wedding ceremonies and receptions can be held here with onsite and iconic Melbourne backgrounds, be it a small intimate wedding or an extravagant wedding. The resort also has enough rooms to accommodate your guests before and after the wedding. Couples who would love to have an ocean view or garden wedding reception and ceremony will enjoy RACV Resort.
Facilities and Capacity
RACV has 4 function rooms and an outdoor garden for your wedding ceremony and reception.
• The Great Southern Ballroom is an indoor rooftop on level 17 which can accommodate a minimum of 300 seated guests, and a maximum of 400 guests for cocktail-style receptions. It boasts stunning views, a dance floor, and features floor to ceiling windows. Your guests will enjoy access to the outdoor terrace and magnificent pre-function lounge for drinks all through the evening.
• The Horizon Ballroom that also features floor to ceiling glass windows allowing an abundance of natural light on level 2 is the club pavilion. This indoor reception room has a crystal chandelier hanging in the centre of the room. It can accommodate up to 150 seated guests and 350 guests for a cocktail party.
• There is a Wine cellar Indoor function room also perfect for intimate wedding celebrations. The Club conservatory is famous for ceremonies and available when you choose to host your reception at the club. This venue can accommodate up to 200 guests.
• Another private enclosed terrace room adjacent to the fitness centre on the ground floor is a black canvas for a small to a medium-sized wedding ceremony and reception. The canvas can cater to 100 seated guests.
• RACV Resorts has a Tea Tree garden for your outdoor wedding ceremony. This venue can accommodate 40 seated guests. There is also a portable flowery wedding arch in the garden. It can be used for rehearsal as well before your wedding.
• Personalised wedding coordinator.
• Microphone for speeches.
• Bridal lounge retreat
• Enough staff to serve in your event.
• It has a golf course, game rooms, flood let tennis courts, onsite beach access, and spa where you and your guests can unwind.
• Wet weather option
• Five- hours of event time.
The venue has a simple and modern decorative style. Popular decorations in the resort include white chair covers, backdrop curtains, wine glasses on tables, centrepieces on each table, and flowers.
• RACV Resort has in-house caterers that can prepare locally inspired cuisine to exceed your expectations.
• Couples have more than one option of hot and cold canapes, entrees, mains, and desserts. Food such as chicken and pistachio, charred petunia ocean trout, parsnip puree, grilled chicken breast, baked lemon tart, and chicken tapioca pudding.
• Menu tasting for two before your wedding.
• 30 minutes Pre-dinner canape service for your guests.
• Four-hour classic beverage package.
• Third-party catering is not allowed.
• Deluxe room accommodation for the couple on your wedding night.
• RACV Resort has a range of multi-bedroom suites and ocean view rooms on its top floor Peninsula suite. Each room has a balcony from where you can view the golf course, King-sized beds, bathroom, kitchen, TV, laundry, and a coffee maker.
• There are also two and three-bedroom self-contained villas nestled within the golf course for self-contained group accommodation. The resort has a total of 204 accommodation rooms to cater to you and your guests.
With contemporary spaces that can be transformed to fit into your wedding style it will leave you with unique memories. Do not hesitate to fill the form and get a price quote for this magnificent venue!