Ramada Resort Diamond Beach is currently known as Serenity Beach Resort and nestled on the magnificent Diamond Beach. Its location on the New South Wales Barrington Coast is only 20 minutes from Forster and the Manning Great Lakes Region. The resort has the best of all worlds with its beachfront location while also surrounded on both sides by ancient rainforests and national parks. Diamond Beach's location is prevalent for events, corporate functions, birthday parties, engagements, and beach wedding ceremonies and receptions.
Facilities and Capacity
• The wedding ceremony caters to 20 guests with white lawn chairs. Gorgeous bridal arch with singing table and two chairs while you can discuss with the wedding coordinator on location. Choose the beach or on the pristine grounds with a rainforest backdrop.
• Function Room opens its large glass doors onto a large timber deck and bar area. This space comfortably caters to 80 seated guests and 100 cocktail-style receptions.
• Onsite wedding and event coordinator
• Special wedding packages with a variety of accommodation options
• Bar services with drinks packages
• Third [arty catering which you can discuss with the wedding coordinator who will do all organizing for you
• 6-hour event time that can be extended
• Sound and speakers plus microphone and podium
• Baby and child care facilities
• Children's playground
• Two swimming pools
• Wheelchair accessible
• Uniformed staff and bar personnel
• Plenty of parking space
The venue is one of the best event spaces to make an unforgettable and unique wedding. It has a fantastic sea view. Professional wedding planners help you make your dream wedding come true. With the help of wedding planners, you can decorate the venue based on your preferences.
There is an onsite catering service in the venue. You can choose the food and beverage menu based on your and your guests' tastes. Also, you can organize cocktail parties with the help of uniformed staff and bar personnel.
Various styles and sizes of cottages are available and villas, beach houses, and apartments. Apartments are one-bedroom and two-bedroom accommodations, while villas are also two bedrooms. Beach houses are two-story, three-bedroom, three-bathroom houses. All accommodations are luxuriously fitted with kitchens and laundries. Standard Villas sleep five guests while 35 of these large villas on the resort. All accommodation features full fridges, dishwashers, telephone, DVD players and TV, washing machine, towels and linen, clothes dryers, and more.
Ramada Resort Diamond Beach is a popular holiday destination that caters to the unique weddings. To avoid missing out on event space, contact them today for your upcoming wedding date and secure it with a deposit.