Bendooley Estate is an elegant wedding venue with a rustic style and is only 1 hour, 25 minutes away from Sydney. The ceremony and reception wedding venue sits on 200 acres and has a garden landscape which is for couples that want a mix of nature and art. The beautifully preserved large area of land is one of the premier rural estates for a wedding that has been in existence for over two centuries. The venue has a barn, a homestead and one more specifically designed barn. The European trees and magnificent cool gardens are super amazing. It is perfect for couples who want various options in a rural area.
Facilities and Capacity
Bendooley Estate has indoor reception venues and outdoor ceremony venue options. The total venue will hold 250 and 200 wedding guests, respectively.
● The Book Barn has everything for rustic glamour. It is surrounded by books and has cathedral ceilings.
● The Lakeside Pavillion and The Gardens are for your ceremonies. The Georgian Homestead is a perfect backdrop for your ceremonies.
● The Stables is once a vast barn, but for now, it reflects the rural elegance. It has a fireplace as well.
● Free WiFi
● Wedding coordinator
● Wet weather cover
● No time limitation (Your day and night can be memorable)
● Unlimited Parking space for you and your guests
● If you prefer a church wedding venue, there are two churches available nearby for you and your guests.
The decoration package of Bendooley Estate comes with white cover tables and wooden seats that brighten the venue. There is a modern flower that makes the venue stunning for pictures. The outdoor space is also adorned with tall trees, vineyards, and a fantastic landscape for your photographs. You also get cake tables, chairs, and tables covered with white linens to beautify the venue.
● The cuisines served by the caterers are inspired by the seasons of the southern highlands.
● The winery and cellar doors are also there for you.
● You also can choose a custom menu where you state what you want for yourself and your guest.
● Bendooley estate has on-site accommodation for you and your guests. You can choose from the studio cottage, two-bedroom cottages, and three-bedroom cottages.
● All the accommodation facilities have upholstered furniture, bespoke artwork and wallpaper, handmade tiles, and picturesque surroundings. It is also essential to add that the two-bedroom cottage is fully fenced and pet friendly.
Bendooley is a uniquely designed wedding location with aesthetically pleasing furniture, bespoke artworks, and lots more. Work with the dedicated Bendooley Estate team to have a memorable wedding for yourself and your guest. The right thing to do for yourself is to fill the provided form.