Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas is nestled in the tranquillity of Noosa National Park. It is a choice place for your wedding ceremony – indoors or outdoor. It ensures you have the most unforgettable wedding experience with the features of its naturally elegant setting that is simply unbeatable. The design also features two unique and beautiful accommodation concepts to give you a home-away-from-home feeling.
Facilities and Capacity
There are various spaces for wedding events in Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas. They include:
• Main Ballroom: It is a perfect space for an indoor wedding ceremony with a capacity of 150 guests for a seated setup and up to 350 guests for a cocktail style.
• Grand Villa: The Grand Villa is an ideal space for an intimate wedding event. It is the best Noosa has to offer with its panoramic view over the stunning Laguna bay. It has a capacity of 20 guests.
Other spaces include the Brooke’s Pool and outdoor deck and the adjoining open-air terrace with spectacular views of the Laguna. It can accommodate 220 guests in a seated setup and 600 guests in a cocktail style.
• Restaurant, catering and bar services
• Event planning
• Car park
• Personalized menus and table plan
• Lighting and sound system
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Clean up
Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas has a modern decoration style. Classic and straightforward, its astonishing lighting blends with the setup that includes table covers and napkins, printed menus, and flowers to give a colourful and impressive ambiance.
Its kitchen team, headed by Andrew Wilcox and the celebrity chef Matt Golinski, guarantees you and your guests a choice menu of genuine local experience using the freshest ingredients from the local producers and farmers only. Its menus include breakfast, lunch, kids, dessert, dinner, in-room, bar, and beverages. The Noosa’s restaurant earned its first chef’s hat from the Australian Good Food Guide in January 2020.
Peppers Noosa comprises of two unique accommodation concepts, which are the resort and the villa.
• The Resort: With an impressive first-class offer, Noosa’s resort has different room types such as studio room, one-bedroom apartment, 2-bedroom apartment, 3-bedroom penthouse, which are all elegantly furnished. They give you all of the convenience and service you need, such as a fully equipped kitchen, complimentary Wi-Fi, laundry room with both washers and dryers, air-conditioning, and ceiling fans all through. More so, the resort’s poolside is to spend little time out and breathe the seaside air.
• The Villa: The beautiful villa design is over two or three levels and encompasses the essence of Noosa’s tropical, laid-back lifestyle. Its spacious interiors are light and airy, framed by large windows, and decorated by objective tones to complement Noosa’s wilderness. The villas have rooms of different types and include two-bedroom villas, three-bedroom treetop villa, three-bedroom deluxe villa, four-bedroom premium villa, four-bedroom treetop villa, and four-bedroom exclusive villa. All thoroughly furnished and offering guests complete seclusion with spacious living and dining areas, premium appliances, full kitchen, complimentary Wi-Fi, separate laundry, air conditioning, and private garage.
Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas is a wedding destination that delivers like no other. Unforgettable and romantic wedding memories are waiting for you in Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas with a panoramic atmosphere. Its features and services are available and waiting to pamper you to satisfaction.