Placed just opposite the beautiful Hyde Park, the Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park is one of the best places in the city to get hitched. This 5-star venue offers a stunning view of the iconic Hyde Park, Middle Harbor, and St. Mary's Cathedral.
With so many corporate and local attractions nearby, this would be the perfect wedding venue for you. The Sheraton Grand Hotel is a classy and elegant venue that is perfect for organising high-end and luxurious weddings.
Facilities and Capacity
Unlike any other wedding venue in the city, Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park offers 17 different function rooms. Some of these feature rooms with French-style windows, while others are filled with contemporary vibes. Couples can choose the one they like the most or the one that caters to all their requirements.
● The Grand Ballroom is perfect for having a large wedding ceremony or party with around 550 to 900 guests. This function room offers a panoramic view of Hyde Park and Sydney Harbour.
● Times on the Park is a banquet or reception venue that can easily accommodate around 120 to 180 guests.
● While the Beaumont Room is perfect for intimate gatherings of around 60 to 80 guests in banquet and reception settings respectively.
● Secretariat Room & Terrace is a function space for having an intimate family dinner or cocktail party with your bridesmaid/ groomsmen. It accommodates 10-25 people easily.
● The Castlereagh Room is one of the customisable spaces available in the hotel. With a capacity of 150 to 250 people, the room can be divided into smaller sections for catering to 70-80 guests as well.
● Boardroom 3 & 5 is another banquet or reception space available. With a more formal ambience, these can host 30 to 50 guests.
● The Drawing Room is the perfect spot for organising your reception if you have a medium-size guest list. This room has space for around 50 people.
● Ballroom 1 & 2 are like sub-sections of the main ballroom. This space was designed for having around 180 to 500 guests.
● The iconic Hyde Park Room offers a banquet setting for 160 people and a reception setting for 200 guests.
● Philip Room can also be divided into smaller sections to reduce its accommodation from 80 to 90 people. Sections 1 & 2 are perfect for 20 to 60 guests.
The Bridal Party will receive a private room to take a break and savour on canapes and drinks.
Valet parking services for three cars are available.
Stage, microphone, dance floor, and a lectern can be made available on request.
A Bridal Toast service, featuring decadent Australian sparkling wine for all guests
The Grand Staircase can be used for taking pictures.
The Sheraton Grand Hotel has its own in-house styling company called Encore Technologies. They will help you redecorate the selected function room based on the couple's requirements and demands.
● The executive chef and culinary team of Sheraton Grand Hotel have curated a special wedding menu for couples.
● Wedding cake cutting services will be provided.
● Chef's choice canapes served on the guest's arrival.
● Delicious three-course meal menu.
● 5-hours Beverage Package.
● Chocolate truffled served with tea or coffee.
Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park is known for its unique placement, just opposite Hyde Park. With its distinctive décor and city views, this venue will make your wedding day even more memorable. Make your bookings now!