Cape Gloucester Beach Resort redefines the true meaning of relaxing in a tropical paradise. Placed at a quick 45-min drive from Airlie Beach, this fantastic venue is located in Hydeaway Bay. This boutique resort boasts a peaceful environment with modern amenities. In 1995, the Cape Gloucester Resort was spread out in 150 acres of land along Edgecumbe Bay’s eastern coastline.
This resort is a cozy and welcoming space for all. This environmentally sustainable venue is heavily used by travellers and sailing communities to break and enjoy the serenity. The resort’s unique design and construction help the couples and guests experience beach-side and tropical forest stay at its best.
Facilities and Capacity
There are two main areas for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
• The Beaches: The Cape Gloucester Beach Resort offers uninterrupted views of the sparkling ocean and soft white sand. Couples can have a romantic sunset in the background of their ceremony spot. The entire beach space, owned by the resort, is available for organizing a wedding ceremony.
• The Oar: After you have taken your wedding vows, couples can shift the party to the elegant reception space called the Oar. Just like the whole resort, this function room also provides striking views of the ocean. It is designed to accommodate 200 guests.
• Wedding planner
• In-house catering
• Onsite accommodation
• Guests can use all amenities and facilities onsite.
At Cape Gloucester Beach Resort, their skilled chefs will prepare couples’ choices of cuisines. It prepares to range from 3-course meals to fine dining, and the resort is ready to cater to all demands and requirements.
• The Food & Drink Package will be customized as per couples’ needs.
• All packages will include serving cocktails, finger food, main courses, etc.
There are numerous guest accommodation options available at Cape Gloucester Resort. Couples can choose from multiple cabins and units to house their wedding guests.
• The first option is a Cabin with two bedrooms that can sleep around seven people. This room is entirely air-conditioned and comes with a fold-out lounge.
• The second option available is the Studio Cabin. This air-conditioned room is enough for five people.
• The last option is the air-conditioned Motel Unit. With one queen-size bed, this room is only for two people. Couples can choose this room to spend their first night together.
Imagine having an intimate and romantic beach-side wedding. Cape Gloucester Beach Resort is the best wedding venue for having a casual and informal ceremony and reception with your family and friends. Get this tropical retreat booked for your wedding day!