With immaculate white-sand beaches and tropical greens, Intercontinental Hayman Island Resort is a luxurious off-beat wedding venue. Its grand function spaces and breathtaking views of the blue waters offer the best setup for having a romantic ceremony. Couples can choose from a range of packages to customize their Big Day as per their preference.
Facilities and Capacity
Intercontinental Hayman Island Resort has many spaces for wedding ceremonies and receptions. There are indoor and outdoor options.
• Stella Maris Chapel: This chapel provides a panoramic view of the palm-lined beaches and sparkling water. Its traditional aesthetic and classic interior give it a timeless vibe. This function space can accommodate up to 70 guests.
• Coconut Beach: With fresh ocean breeze and soft sand, Coconut Beach is a unique function space provided by the Intercontinental Hayman Island Resort. It can host 120 guests for a ceremony.
• Hayman Beach: Another "beach" function space for the couples is Hayman Beach. This is a larger location and can cater to 330 guests, making it the best location for a large-scale oceanfront wedding.
• Langford Lawn: If couples prefer keeping it simple and small, then the Langford Lawn is the best option for them. This location can be used by 40 to 80 guests based on the ceremony or reception event.
• Coconut Grove: Have a dreamy tropical-getaway style wedding by choosing Coconut Grove. This beautiful wedding location is topped with tall palms creating a natural arch over the ceremony space. The spot is ideal for accommodating around 200 guests.
• Rainforest Grove: Experience the warm embrace of the tropical rainforest by opting for Rainforest Grove, a botanical escape. This location is perfect for having around 40 guests, making it a perfect outdoor intimate ceremony.
• Langford Room: Like its outdoor counterpart, the Langford Room provides a spacious indoor setting to allow around 300 people. This is the only spot in the Intercontinental Hayman Island Resort without a noise curfew.
• Under the Stars: This space’s capacity is of only six guests, making it perfect for an intimate family dinner.
• Wedding planner
• Manu tasting before the wedding
• Onsite accommodatiın
• Complimentary accommodation for newly-wed
• In-house catering
• AV system
• After the ceremony, fresh sparkling wine will be served to all the guests.
• Wet weather cover
• Bouquet from seasonal flowers will be designed for the bride.
Located on Hayman Island, this fantastic resort offers modern amenities with all-natural elements. The Intercontinental Hayman Island Resort is the perfect destination wedding spot for having an intimate romantic ceremony.
Guests will be served the delicious canapés prepared by the trained culinary team of the resort. The venue offers a 3-course plated menu that skilled chefs curate. Couples will not have to worry about getting a Wedding Cake. The chefs will get it done for them. Also, the resort has a comprehensive beverage package.
The Intercontinental Hayman Island Resort has 168 beautiful and equipped rooms for the guests. These include luxury suites, deluxe rooms, and independent villas. Also, the venue is divided into different wings, Beach Wing, Pool Wing, and Lagoon Wing.
Bride & Groom can enjoy a 2-night stay in the Hayman Lagoon Room. They will also receive a gourmet breakfast service at Pacific.
If you have dreamed about saying "I do," with the setting sun and sparkling ocean in the background, then this is the perfect venue for your wedding. Experience the finest dining and celebrating at Intercontinental Hayman Island Resort! Make your reservations today!