QT Falls Creek is a real example of nature’s wonder in the Kiewa Valley and Bogong High Plains. Even after being surrounded by such heavenly places, this resort is only 5 hours drive from Melbourne and 1.5 hours drive from Albury Airport.
This place is suited with plush surroundings to make your occasion very special, memorable and personalized. This place is also well equipped to cater to all your needs for any designer wedding ceremonies, weekend getaways, business meetings, and family gatherings adventurous tips.
*QT Falls Creek is voted Australia’s Best Ski Resort in 2013, 2014, and 2015 by Luxury Travel Magazine.
Facilities and Capacity
With 126 ultra-luxurious rooms and suites, the venue also has designer reception areas called:
• Alpine Room: It features floor to ceiling windows overlooking the main ski run and can cater to 100 people for a sit-down wedding reception or 150 people cocktail style.
• Bazaar: The stylish dining room at the restaurant in Falls Creek blends several cuisines and can host 135 people.
• Stingray: After enjoying a three-course meal, the party continues with exclusive use of Stingray where the beverage package continues, and after the package concludes, guests can continue to purchase drinks into the early hours of the morning. This place can host up to 300 guests.
• Fit-to-pocket wedding packages.
• Canape reception and the following day packages.
• Ski, snowboard, and toboggan hire.
• Ski tickets and chairlift adjacent to the hotel.
• Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi.
• Valet parking (fees apply)
• Hot tubs at your private balcony
• Gym and spa facilities.
• Specially designed bridal suites.
• Wedding specialist to assist with requirements.
• Menu tasting for bride and groom.
Although this place is already a masterpiece by itself, a wedding without floral décor, lighting installations, comfortable seating arrangement, heart-touching music, and a well-decorated wedding stage as per your choice won’t give the desired results. Put on your ideas in front of the onsite experts, and relax afterwards. Everything will be well taken care of.
•Food lovers or health-conscious guests, none of them will go without appreciating the chef’s selection.
•You are all free to customize the menu with the chef in-charge.
•There is also an option of a cozy bar cafe open until late for some relaxing drinks.
The list goes long when counting the number of good things about this place, and so hard to find out something that will make you look for another option. Just fill-up the form to get in touch with the resort right away for your bookings.