Just two hours to Sydney, Australia's southern side, and two and a half hours from Canberra lies the stunning Mercure Gerringong Resort. It is perfect for country-style weddings with excellent views from the hinterlands to the sea. The picturesque location is in Gerringong, a seaside village. This location offers the complete wedding package from stunning ceremonies to elegant and romantic reception, divine menus plus luxury accommodation.
Facilities and Capacity
• The ceremony caters to up to 100 seated guests with a magnificent wedding arch, aisle, and Chiavari guest chairs.
• The Terrace Room offers ambient lighting, crystal chandeliers, and fairy lights for ultimate romance while the north-facing balcony offers views over the surrounding hinterland, gardens, and crystal blue pool. It caters to 130 seated and 180 cocktail-style guests.
• The onsite wedding coordinator and event manager for ceremonies and reception
• Special wedding packages to choose from with customized menu options
• Bartenders and waiting staff
• Bridal suite for the bride with her bridesmaids
• Signature drinks
• Pre-event champagne toast plus canapes
• Beverage packages that can be adjusted and customized
• 5-hour event time that can be extended
• Sound and speakers plus microphone and podium
• Professional lighting
• Wheelchair accessible
Choose your garden and venue layout plan, table wear, chairs, colours, and single candles on tables plus Ring of Fire candelabras. Lighting and decor, as well as centrepieces for all tables, are provided with a dozen options to choose from. Linens, flatware, china, glassware, barware are also part of the packages.
A variety of menus are available that includes a drop menu which is suitable for a formal event and customizable for dietary requirements. A wide variety of options are offered for cocktail-style menus, too. Hot and cold canapes, deserts, grazing tables and more can be included in your menu including chef special canapes pre-ceremony and pre-reception.
Mercure Gerringong Resort accommodation is extraordinary with two and three-bedroom apartments, one-bedrooms, and deluxe studios. It has 52 guest rooms with different views such as pool views or magnificent hinterland views, and feature full lounges, King-sized beds, luxurious fittings, and amenities like jacuzzies.
Mercure Gerringong Resort, with its all-inclusive wedding packages, also accepts ceremony-only events as well as only receptions. Guests can book only accommodation too. Fill out the form to start the preparation for your special day.