For couples wanting to have a beach wedding, Murramarang is your stop. The award-winning resort is a tranquil wedding destination with mesmerising views. The festive environment, calming settings and specialised service by the staff let you sit back and relish your momentous day with friends and family.
The meticulous team will ensure that every detail of the wedding is covered so that you can have a relaxed, comfortable, fun event or a formal dinner, your wedding package can be customised per your needs.
Facilities and Capacity
There are a couple of perfectly splendid spaces available at the NRMA Murramarang Beachfront Holiday Resort.
For ceremonies, there 4 options that each of them has a peaceful ambience from different aspects:
• Mill Beach is a beach ceremony option with a stunning view of Mill Beach
• Grass Headland offers you a panoramic sea view for couples who prefer beach ceremony without sands.
• The courtyard is suitable for intimate gatherings lighted as a fairy tale. Because it is an indoor place, the weather conditions are unimportant for this place.
• Forest is an excellent option for couples who want to celebrate their big day in green under huge and magnificent trees.
For receptions, there 4 options that each of them has different beauties:
• Beach Bistro can accommodate up to 110 guests seated or 160 guests cocktail-style. This area has a dancefloor, floor to ceiling windows, garden courtyard, established bar and peaceful atmosphere.
• Beagle Bay Room can accommodate up to 100 guests cocktail-style or 40-60 guests buffet-style. This area has a dancefloor, floor to ceiling windows, garden courtyard and exposed roof beams.
• Poolside is a preferable option for casual receptions which can accommodate up to 40-60 guests buffet-style or 100 guests cocktail-style.
• Garden Courtyard is another area surrounded by exotic plants and situated on rock waterfall. This area is a better option for intimate receptions which can accommodate up to 20-40 guests.
• Event planning
• Customized Menu of Your Choice
• The accommodation of Newlyweds at Ocean Spa Villa on the wedding night
• Fees of National Park fees for the ceremony
• 20 gladiator chairs, white aisle runner, signing table and chairs and bridal table backdrop
• Golf buggy transportation for the bride and attendants
• Wedding Cake Cutting
You can choose from 3 in house restaurant options
● Beach Bistro provides a relaxed and calm atmosphere.
● Skippy’s ready-made take-out options can be used to enjoy a family picnic at the coastline.
● Wasp head Pool Bar offers concoctions by the puddle with entertainment via sports and TV.
● Range of cocktail, great wines both local and exported are available.
● You can choose from lip-smacking coffee, freshly prepared juices.
● The chef serves delectable food while maintaining the highest quality of ingredients and offers 3-course menus, tabled and canape options.
The one and two-chamber villas with impressive views overseeing Mill Beach, and two-chamber villas situated in a serene garden setting are completely self-reliant with an array of grace that suits the bride and groom. Group discount is available for your wedding visitors.
There is a choice to stay in a fully-furnished Safari Marquee or relish the boundless exteriors in a caravan or camping site. You will often spot the enormous whales and dolphinfishes from your sundeck or spot the local kangaroos
The NRMA Murramarang Beachfront Holiday Resort provides an exotic and natural location and is a beautiful wedding venue. This gorgeous venue is the perfect backdrop for weddings, family gatherings, and retreats. Get in touch with them by filling the form below and get a price quote for this superb venue.